Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spend part of my day teaching at an elementary school (the other at an intermediate school) and my bronco, when I drive it, tends to gather some attention from the students. One of my friends, a 1st grade teacher, gave me some pictures that her kids created of my bronco, and some of me too. They just made me giggle and reminded me again of why I love my job. So I thought I'd share...
First, the real thing:

Not bad for a 6 year old.

These 2 even got down to the details of my shaved head and chin hair.

Apparently I'm so huge I can't even fit inside, I just have to stand on top.

And finally, the kid who saw so much more than the drab gray and black. He saw into the soul of my bronco.

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
thats cool...every time my son has to do a project at school that involves what he does on the weekends it usually ends up with pics of my bko.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Those are some smart kids!!!!:shocked :shocked The purple shirt bronco is about to back up a RTI Ramp. How do those kids know about those already!:shocked

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
I like that.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
They look like stagecoaches...those are some awesome renderings.

Little kid drawings are the best.

I have a 4 year old cousin, Hallie drew a picture of her mom, dad, and our grandparents. Her mom towered over everyone, then came grandma, then her dad, then grandpa...really showed who wore the pants in her mind.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
That's awesome.

I'm gonna be an elementary teacher in a few years...hope the kids aren't too afraid of my truck lolol.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
dsotmoon said:
haha, those are great, i'm digging your purple shirt :toothless
I would've never thought to wear it with those bright red pants.

P.S. 56k loaded it pretty quick, and little kid drawings are worth the wait. Awesome post, I gotta lot of respect for educators, you should be proud.

·
Registered
401 Posts
*EDIT: Potamus was here.:doh0715:

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Their actually better than Potamus,,,,
Now mine aren't good enough, you never were proud of anything I did, I hate you!!!11!!:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Anywho, that reminds me, I've got to work on the wagon wheel converrsion kit. Will I need a lift even if I shave the fenders?:toothless

1 - 20 of 34 Posts