Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on one of the Facebook groups I follow found this vent window with this sticker on it at a junkyard. Does anyone have anything similar to this on their Bronco? I'd love to find a repro, but I'm not having much luck and the photo isn't good enough to make an exact replica. I'd like a set to throw at my Bronco because of "Michigan Made" pride.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,017 Posts
yo JON,

Other Ford plants often had similarstickers;

Check w/ Marti Auto Works http://www.martiauto.com/index.cfm
However, they are still trying to catch-up w/ the Ford data dump esp Build Sheet letter format (999 Report) USED to be free by simply calling a Ford phone#; Miesk5 Note on 30 AUG 2011 I called Ford & Jeff said all have been transferred to Helms.
Helms charges $15.00 for a "Standard" Sheet and $40.00 for a "Deluxe" sheet. Helms is Ford's Official Publisher for Ford EVTMs, Owner Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, etc.
Helms at shopfordgear.com

Build Sheet Information (Ford 999 Report); Ford's build sheet reply letter w/original build date, optional equipt., axle ratio, paint color, etc. in an 85
Source: by equivalent (Beetlejuice) at

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
yo JON,

Other Ford plants often had similarstickers;

Check w/ Marti Auto Works http://www.martiauto.com/index.cfm
However, they are still trying to catch-up w/ the Ford data dump esp Build Sheet letter format (999 Report) USED to be free by simply calling a Ford phone#; Miesk5 Note on 30 AUG 2011 I called Ford & Jeff said all have been transferred to Helms.
Helms charges $15.00 for a "Standard" Sheet and $40.00 for a "Deluxe" sheet. Helms is Ford's Official Publisher for Ford EVTMs, Owner Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, etc.
Helms at shopfordgear.com

Build Sheet Information (Ford 999 Report); Ford's build sheet reply letter w/original build date, optional equipt., axle ratio, paint color, etc. in an 85
Source: by equivalent (Beetlejuice) at
Thank you for this info... I would really love to see the build sheet for my 68.

·
Super Moderator
26,017 Posts
yo Glock,

For actual Build Sheets often found in the interior; Locations vary because it depended upon who threw it in on the production line vs. those who took time to place it same place for 18 years: "...under the driver's or passenger side carpet, in the fiberglass top hidden behind the rear trim piece, driver's side in a 79 by Ziggy; was under the rubber mat under the driver's seat in a 78 by Scoop; under my carpet on the right side in the back in a 92 by M. Cardholder; under the carpet directly behind the front passenger seat, Under the cardboard spacer sheet/heat shield in an 88 by Dustball; under the drivers side of your front seat between the seat springs and the cushion in an 86 F 150 by Hoxviii; underneath the carpet under the drivers seat and another in the back end underneath the carpet in an 88 by Xris; Ive found them in the back seat front seat Passenger floor Board and head liner. Gently feel your back seat for paper under the vinyl. Same with the back and then under the seats. Possibly under passenger carpeting rubber mat in a 78 by F1rocco; under my rear deck carpet and padding, taped to the bed in an 89 by Buckin' 89Bronco...".
Source: by members at FSB

Build Sheet pic in an 88
Source: by Surveyor at Ford Bronco Zone Forums
http://broncozone.com/uploads/monthly_08_2009/post-13718-1249879475.jpg

I've been asking quite a few Ford old-timers that were in the out-sourced parts & tech sections for some Build Sheet decode info; none so far exc. for the obvious ones (VIN, Rear Axle Code....)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

I haven't had the chance to look for my build sheet either. Hopefully it's still intact.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts