Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now that I made this post I jinxed myself.. Bronco is needed repairs this weekend..

So I won't be making it to the canyon... I posted about it..

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really.. hmm.. When we usually go we get there around 12ish.. (I play hockey sunday mornings) Though I might be able to flake on that 1 weekend. :p

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder if I can get peps to go.. (he's got a red jeep with 1 ton axles on 44's)

I have yet to see him mud it up, but he usually does some nice climbing with it in the crators..

·
Registered
23 Posts
i want to go too ..... i need to tag along so i can ensure my truck makes it out of the mud with your guys assistance..... im good for sunday too .... i want to tag along with you spectre if that is cool

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well, come on up and introduce yourself if you see the white shitbox with blue stripes on it. :toothless

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Sunday-Feb. 5th??? I haven't been to Azusa in over 15+ years. What exit do you take off the 210 (?) again?

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
redwagon said:
azusa avenue...also called highway 39 and just head up to the mountains...* bucks at the gate gets u access all day.
Cool Cool. Thanks Red.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Are there other areas to venture into..........or only mud? 4.9 is gonna limit my mud-abilities.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Slime, you can follow us up if you want..

If you guys see the big bronco that says "Redneck" all across the windshield come up and say hi.. and don't worry the girl driving doesn't bite...

***very hard*** :p

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm gunna try and talk my neighbor into going.. (the one who did the SAS) But I doubt he'll go, cause he has no front driveshaft.. That and he's missmatched on the gears right now..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts