Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://koala.dns-nac-zone.com/~fullsize/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=97135#post97135

GO TO THAT LINK AND BUY THE DAMN LIFT!!!..... IT IS AN OFFER YOU WILL NOT BEAT ANYWHERE FOR THE QUALITY!!!!

he has it on ebay now and you WILL lose out on an opportunity that won't come around for a looong time .. this is one of the BEST quality lifts you can buy for a TTB Fullsize bar none :shocked

sorry ... I just can't believe it will be lost to some schmuck on ebay that you don't even know instead of an FSB member :cry

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
I would if I could, but I am to far in debt and all my cards are maxed.
Sorry bud.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Actually looked in the bank today....1600 Insurance bill due beginning of novem....Plenty in there...So, I came home and Pm'd Blueoval about it tonight. Hopefully, I can work something out....

yay!:goodfinge

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
93_bronco said:
:stupid
if i didnt have a lift ready to come off a different truck I would be all this lift like a fat kid on cake.
HEY! IM A FAT KID! AND I DONT LIKE CAKE! SO BACK THE F*** OFF! lol :goodfinge

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lord Drilim said:
Actually looked in the bank today....1600 Insurance bill due beginning of novem....Plenty in there...So, I came home and Pm'd Blueoval about it tonight. Hopefully, I can work something out....

yay!:goodfinge

work it baby :thumbup

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
zack. if you do that are you still going to have the lift off the other truck? and are you going to sell the super lift coils?

oh yeah and if you end up not buying it let me know will ya? I might come into the funs for it today. that is is this guy buys my goldwing.

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
damager thanks for the plug.... :beer

for anyone that wants to know, the prices are the same as what i was aking here. nobody seemes superinterested here, so im expanding my options. i would rather deal with a FSB member than just any joe shmoe

but hey.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
if you still have it in a couple weeks I can do it if everything goes well cuz I would rather drop a new motor and the lift at the same time so my truck is down for a minimal amount of times. if not I will have missed it but whoever does get it is gettin a hell of a deal and I wish you luck on selling man :)

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
SOLD!!!!!!!!

a member here bought it, he's a newbie, but still a member. I'll let him announce himself if he wants, I'm not the kind to just blurp out stuff.

thanks for all the help you guys gave me. it paid off

chris:beer :beer

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you can now make a donation to FSB :thumbup

sound fair? :shrug ... not big, just a cut for helpin you help out a fellow member :beer

·
Registered
112 Posts
WOOHOO!! It was me! The first real day posting on the board and I landed a sweet deal! :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Thanks for the deal blue and thx for linking me to the thread Damager. :beer

I will keep you guys up to date on how the install goes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts