Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shane (Blaze) has run into some mechanical problems and is broke down in West Memphis. He is currently located at the Super 8 Motel (room 209) on Martin Luther King in West Memphis. He did not give me a phone number for us to reach him at.

He needs assistance from anyone in that vicinity in locating and obtaining parts to repair his rig with....

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure there will be some :beer in it for ya, too :thumbup

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
i just talked to him yesterday. he called and told me he was on the road headed to OK again. he said that he had been having problems with his egr valve, and it was idleing rough, but hs unpluged it and it seemed to be running fine. :shrug
i'd drive up there, but my truck is in pieces, and my daily driver would never make it. angel and the baby have the good car and are gone for the day.
hopfully its just somthing small and stupid and he can get back on the road soon. its got a brand new motor in it, so at least it should be under warrenty.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will do Steve :thumbup

and knowing Shane's track record with these rigs, it may not be that far in the future... :brownbag

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Hey!:twak I resemble that remark!:toothless But what the heel, pretty soon, they'll both be new..bumper to bumper...:beer

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Thanks guys...that kinda support is why I love this place!:beer BTW, I gotta come right back through there on my way home if anybody wants to hook up for a brew and some Bronco BS'n!!:thumbup

·
Registered
604 Posts
I am in the Memphis area as well (as are a few others on this board). Unfortunately I did not see this post until this morning. Let us know the next time you come through and we can try to meet up.

·
Registered
183 Posts
this is why we need an emergency phone list

1 - 11 of 11 Posts