Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 404 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Aug 21st will be the date to run John Bull. I have never done it as well as a few of the others but wanna get the list going of who wants to go. From what I understand you can expect body damage and will need a locker to get through the tougher spots. I have also been told that a stocker could make it through.

Regardless if you are down and wanna roll let me know. And if you dont wanna take ur stocker or near stocker through we can make sure you have a ride.

So the list is as follows:

In
Me :beer
Vic (spectre) needs ride
Jerad (jerad121)
Jesse (diesel boy)
Jose (Socal82) needs ride
Ed (75F350)
Bill (bronco12372) needs ride
Ian (BCBailey25) needs ride
Conor (96USFS) needs ride
Jeff (redneckrenegade) needs ride
Ron (broJ)
(gumbie)
(lbrdsoxfan)
(rudedogii)
Mike

Maybe
TonyR (tony)
ToyKeeper (scott)
Oscar (EASTLA78bronco) needs ride
(Underconstruction (need response)
(Rhauf)

I apologize for not knowing some of the names, especially the guys I have met. I have a terrible memory, some of the names that I do remember I have written down :smilie_slap

Please give me the info and start getting a final head count and rig coount

Thanks guys

·
Registered
527 Posts
If we can get everyone running again this would be a fun trip. little bit of work to do to Rons, and some maintenance on Jasons, not to mention that I have to get my axles changed, and change up a set of beadlocks. Ehhh, sounds easy enough. Couple of beers and a blink of the eye and it should be done like magic.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
IN!

If my rig is running I'll bring it.. If not I'll ride with ya.. (If I trailer mine and you break i'll make sure you get back to my place) =)

I just need to get my rollage installed..

Plus a lot of little stuff but the rollcage is the important part.. No wheeling without it.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Im down. I already marked it on the calender here at work

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Im in. No bronco Ill be camera man. Anyone want to let me ride with them??
I'll more then likely be a passanger as well. My rig will be "running" but it won't be up to "wheeling" by my standards.. :banghead

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im in. No bronco Ill be camera man. Anyone want to let me ride with them??
There are plenty of people in at the moment so a ride wont be a problem. I may, or may not have room we shall see.

I'll more then likely be a passanger as well. My rig will be "running" but it won't be up to "wheeling" by my standards.. :banghead
Youre too hard on yourself. Jeez. oh well Ill have a tow rig hehe

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
There are plenty of people in at the moment so a ride wont be a problem. I may, or may not have room we shall see.

Youre too hard on yourself. Jeez. oh well Ill have a tow rig hehe
Besides all the labor that I need to do as of now..

I have to buy tubing, 5 point harness's, Plus pay for registration fee's.. Get a new windshield..

Funds just won't be there.. :cry

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
i can take a video camera and make video cds for the run , pictures , water ect , help ect thats all i can provide.
the bronco has to stay home the 302 is very tired with 265,000 miles on the dial and knocking+ wont have all my stuff installed by then and buy tires.

·
Registered
845 Posts
put me down as a maybe gotta see if i can get off first. but i think ill either leave the bronco or drive there and ride up with someone. my truck isnt accepting any body damage at the moment lol. anyone wanna lend a seat to a socal newb? haha

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
well for the tough parts is there bypasses..because my truck is scared of body damage...other wise i only have 1 locker in the front...

·
Registered
158 Posts
thats easy to say when you dont have functioning doors!

i would love to join in but i won't be subjecting my DD to any real danger, sorry. it'd be awesome to ride along tho, and i'll also bring all my photo stuff so there will be no shortage of awesome pics for those that wheel!

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Funny part is.. If it all works out.. You'll be following me while I drive Marc's rig. muahahahahha

1 - 20 of 404 Posts