Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1996 White and Tan Eddie Bauer Ford Bronco 5.0L,3sp Automatic with Overdrive, A/C, Power windows,locks and leather. New Skyjacker shocks, 5 New BFG 32" All Terrain Tires(bought at discount tire and got the tire replacement waranty with them), After Market CD player and speakers. The Bronco has the auto locking hubs with the manual transfer case. I've recently done a tune up that included a new set of spark plugs, wires, cap, rotor, performance coil, K&N Air Filter and it runs great. It pulls my 21 foot boat really well and It even gets 17 mpg. The only 2 things that's left to be done is to have the front seat bottoms repaired and I have the matching leather for that I'll throw in. The other is a front end alignment, the way it is now really doesn't bother me but it may bother you. Over all a very hard to beat 4x4 truck for the money. I'm having dig cam problems so I don't have any pictures to send yet. Thanks for checking it out. 817-726-7793. Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.