Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
None of you other slackers wanted to do it, So here we go

It's that time again! So get on your social face and get ready for some beer, wings, and friends!! Lets have another great turn out.

When: 5/15/10

Time: Meet at 12:45ish so we can all BS and check out the rides. Eat about 1ish

Where: Hooters @ Lakecreek

Reply back in this thread for everyone coming (you and tag alongs) so I can get a headcount going. Everyone try to post your name up along with your reply so we can start remembering names.

Yes
Brucebruce (flying solo, ladys gotta work.)
Roadkill +1
Malofish +1

No
Jslax
Hopper
BIGT2317
Justshootme84

Maybe
86fordbroncoman +1
bigTXbronco
Georgep
Skittles + tx460bronco
dwight_sailer
Swatchie +1

Tentative from the other thread.

·
Registered
403 Posts
i would make it but my truck is down in the garage without inspection and without insurance :( but i still might show up haha if i do it'll me+1

·
Chrome gets me home
2,905 Posts
i would make it but my truck is down in the garage without inspection and without insurance :( but i still might show up haha if i do it'll me+1
cops dont look at that stuff....my girlfriends car is out and i passed like a dozen police cars the other day and i watched their eyes....none of them looked up or gave notice...they're all about their in car computers....:haha

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
cops dont look at that stuff....my girlfriends car is out and i passed like a dozen police cars the other day and i watched their eyes....none of them looked up or gave notice...they're all about their in car computers....:haha
I got stopped and given a moving violation for my inspection sticker being out 2 days into the month after it expired...

Joe you've got some kinda luck with cops :rofl:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Just ordered a set of Bislteins brand new, just hit the market, cant even find a picture of the shocks new, resevour shocks! Does hooters have a value menu??? You guys can count me in on the M&G Big Tex ride down to Arlington, and then we can ride down to Austin!

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
Just ordered a set of Bislteins brand new, just hit the marked, cant even find a picture of the shocks new, resevour shocks! Does hooters have a value menu??? You guys can count me in on the M&G Big Tex ride down to Arlington, and then we can ride down to Austin!
appreciate the offer, but your farther from me than austin! :whiteflag

We'll see what's up though. Going to try my best to make it out.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
For some reason i allways think that Houston is directly east of the metroplex! I've only been there like twice...i hate the traffic!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no shit short notice.... lemme see what i can do. will report back thursday.
Yeah, I know.
But travis started the other thread a week or so ago needing someone else to organize it.

Where's everyone else?
George? Mark? Ben? Richard?

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Thanks to burcebruce for taking the reins on the M&G, good job bro!!! I don't plan to make it to this one, though, due to work. Plus the mud drags are in Van Vleck, TX on Sat. night, and I had planned on going to that event. I was just up in G'town last weekend finishing up my tube doors for the 84 Bronco. Prolly can't get away from work until Memorial Weekend, JSM84

·
Registered
576 Posts
If Dale's in town I'll try my best, and see if I can drag the german aka frank aka tx460bronco with me!!!:thumbup

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
I MIGHT be able to make it. I have to tear the front end of my truck down this weekend and find out what the noise is and repair it. Hopefully wont take too long. Will tell the wifey about it and hopefully she will want to go as well.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn, 50% chance of rain. If its raining saturday I'm not going to be in the bronco (no wipers, I could deal with no roof)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Wipers, we dont need no steenk'n wipers! I tore up a wiper blade on a tree branch, and i rained all the way home. I stopped at a car wash and they happen to have rainx wipes there, i bought a few, applied, and made it home with out a wiper blade on the drivers side. Those things work!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, got home, and the solinoid I got has two prongs on the front, and wont turn the truck over. Found out the wiper motor is dead. AAANNNDDD Got a tire not holding air. (every time I wheel, I lose a wheel)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts