Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
i will not be moved out there by then but i will definitely catch the next one.:thumbup The wife is on the plane to Dallas as we speak headed to her final job interview where they are going to make her a formal offer, then if she like the offer she is going to be out looking for a place to rent:thumbup

·
F*ck 'em all
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will not be moved out there by then but i will definitely catch the next one.:thumbup The wife is on the plane to Dallas as we speak headed to her final job interview where they are going to make her a formal offer, then if she like the offer she is going to be out looking for a place to rent:thumbup
let us know how it goes:thumbup

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
so far the wife and I are in on the 16th !

I am pretty sure at least :D

·
Chrome gets me home
2,908 Posts
I vote Ex-lax to organ....I mean jslax04 to organize it.
i knew i shoulda just got with the simple joestan as my board name:doh0715:....ohwell

ill organize (i have nothing better to do, what am i gonna go to summer school and learn:rofl:) Travis you said the managers up there are cool with us right?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Autozone just gave me a quote for 20 on the brake line, and 42 for the light. altho ive seen lights on ebay for 40 the pair. i dunno, ill see what i can do in 2 weeks.

but 70miles, 8mpg, no ac, 104degrese...might not be the funnest drive

·
F*ck 'em all
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Autozone just gave me a quote for 20 on the brake line, and 42 for the light. altho ive seen lights on ebay for 40 the pair. i dunno, ill see what i can do in 2 weeks.

but 70miles, 8mpg, no ac, 104degrese...might not be the funnest drive
I'm driving from Dallas. 104 Degrees, Ice cold air, and no top!

·
Chrome gets me home
2,908 Posts
alright well i gonna make this official...
im trying to use logins and names, but forgive me if i dont know your name...PM me and i'll update it. Also for those that are going PM me or post up how many people your bringing so i can call hooters the day before and give them a heads up.

Same way with last M&G that Travis organized, I'll be editing this post on the head count s
YES
jslax04(joe<me)-1
georgeP (george)-2
92builtbronco (ben)-2
Brucebruce-2
skittles (mark)-1
Roadkill (dale)-1
muddyjack (jack)-2
tx460bronco (Frank)-1
86fordbroncoman (josh)-1
NO
Bigt2317 (Travis)
swatchie (ben)
hopper (john)
jam0o0
MAYBE
william_ace (will)
TommyR (tommy)
JSM84 (Randy)

1 - 20 of 153 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.