Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost time for our quarterly Meet & Greet. It's on 2/16/08 at Hooters Lakecreek. I will need to know who is all coming to get spots reserved. What does everyone think about meeting there about 12:45pm and plan on eating at 1 pm. That way we can get the 15min of some of the BS out of the way. I'll edit THIS post with updated head counts so make sure your listed properly. Also this meet and greet will have a topic of maybe starting our own Austin area club! We can discuss thoughts on the matter and dig into the idea if people are interested, then I can post up another thread (AFTER the M&G) for members who couldn't make this M&G.

Updated 2/13/08 @ 3:19pm

YES:
Justshootme84 (Randy) - 1
Jslax04 (Joe) - 2
Bigt2317 (Travis) - 3
Roadkill (Dale) - 2
georgep (George?) - 2
Skittles (Mark) - 1
TommyR (Tommy) - 1

NO:
Muddyjack
Hopper

MAYBE:
Swatchie
William Ace

·
Chrome gets me home
2,902 Posts
perfect weekend for me and the lady...(or me at least) go ahead and count me for 2, if it changes ill let you know

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
slap me down for a maybe. I will definatly have to talk to the ole lady :D

·
Geaux Tigers!!
2,296 Posts
I'll bring the pimptastic homomobile. ;)

Seriously, I should be there. Afterall, it's right down the street from the new house. :D

T

·
Chrome gets me home
2,902 Posts
need some help with FOTM ya'll... i know its not a wheelin rig yet..but lil help is needed...

·
Like them tires spinnin'
846 Posts
Sorry guys but I'm going to have to back out and catch the next one. My buddy has tickets to the rodeo then.:duh

·
Registered
227 Posts
Count me in for 2.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
uhhhhhhhhhh.....

I probably won't make it...

you see...

I just, err, bought something...

and I gotta pick it up...

this might be it....

:brownbag

Sorry fellas...I'll try to make the next one...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts