Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Mocha lighted vanity visors and a auto dimming rear view mirror for sale, 75.00 for all three pieces. INCLUDES shipping!

If you want just the visors, they are 50.00 plus shipping. If you want just the mirror, 25.00 plus shipping.

The visors are mocha and in great shape, no rips or holes and all the factory stickers are there.

Mirror is in great shape!

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww, Snap! I forgot to post the pic!! Here it is...

They look gray in the pic but they are Mocha

Attachments

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Those are pretty damn nice. Do both of the doors for the mirror stay closed when you fold them down? There is a little plastic nipple that sometimes breaks off and they'll swing open when the visor is flipped down.

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are pretty damn nice. Do both of the doors for the mirror stay closed when you fold them down? There is a little plastic nipple that sometimes breaks off and they'll swing open when the visor is flipped down.
I really don't know, I never had them installed in my truck. They are pretty tight when closed

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
If you can confirm that the mirror doors stay tight when the visors are down, I'll do $50 shipped on the visors. I can send via paypal tonight.

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The mirror doors are tight when closed and stay closed when the visors are in the down position. There is no play in the doors up or down.

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll take the rear view mirror if it isn't takes yet. Whats shipping to 34285?

USPS Priority Mail flat rate is 10.95.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
damnit!~ i needed one cuz my nipples are broke lol

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Visors are still available

1 - 13 of 13 Posts