Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here recommend and Car Transport company. My dads gotta get a car from here to Iowa and we need it gone someone quick.

It doesnt run either, so take that into consiteration

thanks.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Hey bro contact Trckmagik on here, He knows who to use. He recommended a company to me when i trasported the 4door here from Texas.I just cant remember the name of them.It cost me $700 and ?? to get it here.

hope thats some help for you

·
Registered
43 Posts
Anyone here recommend and Car Transport company. My dads gotta get a car from here to Iowa and we need it gone someone quick.

It doesnt run either, so take that into consiteration

thanks.
I used AAA Transportation to ship two Broncos and a Mazda RX8 from NC to CA at a cost of $780 each. That is a typical price. If the vehicle is not running you can expect to pay an extra $300 or so. No major issues.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Excel Transportation is good. I work at an auto auction in Riverside and we ship cars out all the time. If you need their number I can get it. I'm not sure if they go to Iowa or not, but you could ask. If they don't, they could recommend someone who does.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Funny, I just had a transporter come in yesterday from AAA!!! I told him we were talking about them on the FSB Forum.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all, my dad found someone and the car is gone, now the green project has a nice out of the way one.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Excel Transportation is good. I work at an auto auction in Riverside and we ship cars out all the time. If you need their number I can get it. I'm not sure if they go to Iowa or not, but you could ask. If they don't, they could recommend someone who does.
Wait a minute. Do you work at "Riverside Auto Auction"? I've been there to buy cars (I got my license from a friends car lot) and to work there (cleaned a truck there)
What office do you work in?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts