1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
That was funny. He is due for another movie in my opinion... He should be a judge on one of them "america's got talent" shows or on a "waa waa im fat and hafta lose weight" - or a " I dress like crap can you help me out ? " typa show.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,511 Posts
Actually, I think he should've been picked for playing Sam Halpern on "Sh*t My Dad Says," instead of Bill Sh*tner. (Sorry to all the Trekkies out there...just had to do that.)

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
R. Lee Ermey is my fkin hero.......

NSFW

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Actually, I think he should've been picked for playing Sam Halpern on "Sh*t My Dad Says," instead of Bill Sh*tner. (Sorry to all the Trekkies out there...just had to do that.)
He'd have my vote there too. My only sore spot about him, and it's not even his fault, was that he played his part too well. When I was in the Navy, I was fortunate enough to be with the Marines. But! I couldn't stand to hear:"Let me see your War Face!" and "You can't Handle the Truth." It just made my @$$hole Cringe. That truly was the 1 thing that I hated about being there all those years.

·
Registered
403 Posts
PRIVATE PILE!!! Are you starting rumors about my death????

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
:shocked

SIR, NO SIR!!!

EDIT: Oh shit, he's really not dead! I guess that was an internet rumor I heard a while back :histerica

·
Registered
84 Posts
That man is the greatest i hope i still make some of my guys jump if they here me around a corner.

:beer

1 - 18 of 18 Posts