1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
That's gonna be revolutionary!!

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
My girls will love this...I'll surprise them tonight....

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
We killed it! :cry

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
:goodfinge
Hey Dave, How'd you save the file? I tried to save it to real player, and while I got it, it stops playing after about 5 seconds. If I pull the slider beyond that point it will will keep playing, but it's like there's a reset trigger right there in the file. I tried copying that link last night, and from another site just now - same thing! :banghead I don't see a point in trying to make a screen saver out of 5 seconds!

·
One Cold North Dakotan
3,150 Posts
I uploaded the screensaver install (exe) to here:

http://www.uploadhut.com/id177271/Dog Washer.exe

I just googled "upload files" and that's what came up.. it works, I downloaded it and all. You have to wait 15 seconds, type in the letters/numbers you see in the box, then wait another 15 seconds, and finally can click download. It works anyway.

If you're wondering how I made it, I first went in Firefox, went to the dog licking the screen, which is a flash swf file. I then went File ---> Save Page As, and saved it to my desktop.

I went to download.com and looked for a free program that made screensavers out of swf files and found Insant Storm. It is completely free, no adware or anything. I installed that and from there it was pretty easy, just following the wizard. It got my aspect ratio right (4:3 for me). On the last step it saved the .exe installer (the one I uploaded to uploadhut).

Feel free to do follow the seps if you want. The file on uploadhut is guaranteed safe by me, however I know the feeling of trusting people on forums when it comes to files like that.

Enjoy! :beer

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
the link isnt working... cant get into the download..

EDIT*

nvm uploadhut was getting hammered and it wasnt working but now it is.

·
OMG its almost a
1,367 Posts
Too Many DownLoad Attempts

"Unfortunately you have exceeded the number of download attempts.

IMPORTANT : DOWNLOAD accelerators are denied access.
Do NOT use download accelerators

Please try again in 5 minutes"

????:scratchhe:shrug

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
OK, so is anybody gonna tell us non-computer geeks how to save it as a screen saver in a language us rednecks can understand????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts