Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I opened our presents early because we are going out of town for x-mas.

She got me a 2006 FSB Calendar and a "My Daddy drives a fullsize" because we are having a baby in April 2006.

The best presents ever!!

I just had to share with people who would appreciate the gifts :beer

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I got the calendar and an FSB Hoody for my birthday they're both sweet. Merry Christmas

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
i did not get the calendar, but i did get a plasma cutter. this is a fun toy. i ran out of things to cut so far i made a few new brackets and ready to try it out one a front winck fairlead project.....mike

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
collinsperformance said:
i did not get the calendar, but i did get a plasma cutter. this is a fun toy. i ran out of things to cut so far i made a few new brackets and ready to try it out one a front winck fairlead project.....mike
I'll trade you my calendar and some other good stuff and some more good stuff and dammit you suck. That's an awesome gift. Build/cut some cool stuff with it

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Congrats on the new arrival!!

and all I got was an Onkyo surround sound receiver... :twotu:

·
Registered
58 Posts
congrats dude thats great news! that child will change your life!

Psalms 127:3
"Lo, children are a heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward"

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
congrats on the kid and the presents...im dieing for tomorrow to come. Especially for the presents I bought myself that I still have to wait till tomorrow to open. Expansion pack for Battlefield 2 and the Chris Ledux box set. I know im getting a telescope to go with the new place to. God I love living in the country, the sky at night is beautiful.....i just hope that tv and gift certificates to 4wheelcustoms.com are under the tree.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts