Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got the time off of work so now I'm taking my kids and wife up to our favorite spot on the black river in the White Mountains. I'm leaving Sunday morning and will be back Wednesday of Thursday afternoon. I now there was a thread a while back about the area so I'll post some pics when I get back. If any of you guys are up around there I'll be around the dimond rock camp ground on the east fork of the black river and I'll be at Big lake Monday and Tuesday. I'll be in my 87 FSB, my dad has his 02 4x4 crewcab king ranch and my bro will be in his 00 4x4 crewcab superduty. That's right all we drive are Ford trucks.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Emilio said:
Well I finally got the time off of work so now I'm taking my kids and wife up to our favorite spot on the black river in the White Mountains. I'm leaving Sunday morning and will be back Wednesday of Thursday afternoon. I now there was a thread a while back about the area so I'll post some pics when I get back. If any of you guys are up around there I'll be around the dimond rock camp ground on the east fork of the black river and I'll be at Big lake Monday and Tuesday. I'll be in my 87 FSB, my dad has his 02 4x4 crewcab king ranch and my bro will be in his 00 4x4 crewcab superduty. That's right all we drive are Ford trucks.
have a great time man, fishing is just like spiritual

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.