Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we had a Meet and Greet. I think the las one I went to was Hooters When the Yetti(J-rod) was still around. We sould have one somewhere central where everyone can attend. Thoughts anyone Dates Times??

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So uhhh when and where some happy medium I know there is a hooters on I17 and bell ohh or theres Bostins in Tempe.

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
I dont really know whats "central" based on ppls locations.... there is place called Santisi Brothers on Bell and I-17 (great place btw) or there is a half moon on camelback just off the 51 or dos gringos or bostons in tempe....

I am good for whatever date but how about this... February 2nd. Its a Saturday. Itll give us time to meet during the daylight hours (say like 5) so we can check out the Broncos then grab some food.....

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
I could drive the toy but only as far as I-17 and bellish. any farther than that and Im in the F150.

I think the last M+G was at hooters in peoria a long ass time ago.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Second is good for me too. I'd try that Santisi Brothers. Something new. Hooters isn't the worse thing, but I've been there a few hundred times.

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
Santisis kick the crap outta hooters... better lookin broads, bigger cheaper beers and better food..... its on Bell JUST off the I-17. Lots of TVs..... great spot.... plus they have a regular jeep crew that hangs out there so itd be fun to park 6-10 Broncos (and a Toyota and maybe a Zuke) out there.... :beer

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess I can drive the bronco out there Ill have to convince my wife to drive it home. She hates it.

Because I will be drinking ALOT if its cheeper bigger beers

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Yeah, my wife isn't a big fan of my Bronco either. I bought it for her in the first place, I don't know why she doesn't like it.:toothless

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, my wife isn't a big fan of my Bronco either. I bought it for her in the first place, I don't know why she doesn't like it.:toothless
HRMM I wonder why that is ?? I think its when you spend money on something you drive twice a week and beat up she doesnt see the point. well and the fact the wheel fell off while she was driving it.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
...so by centeral you mean way North. I see. :scratchhe

Why a M&G at someplace with pavement? :madder

How about we go wheelin'. :rockon

-Scott
thats the first smart thing you have said....:goodfinge

however drinking beer and looking at boobies is nice too.:beer

speaking of wheeling I want to go this weekend...you buried in work at barret scott?

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
thats the first smart thing you have said....:goodfinge

however drinking beer and looking at boobies is nice too.:beer

speaking of wheeling I want to go this weekend...you buried in work at barret scott?

1-FU
2-I don't drink and the fun had while wheelin' lasts a lot longer
3-I want to as well but I'm workin'. I thought you were going dune hoppin'?

-Scott

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
...so by centeral you mean way North. I see. :scratchhe

Why a M&G at someplace with pavement? :madder

How about we go wheelin'. :rockon

-Scott
We can do that as well Id love to actually get people togeather to wheel I KNow there are alot of new people in the AZ crew.

or more central is Tempe.

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
Im down for Tempe if thats what we need to do to get the most people to meet up.... I am also down for some light/moderate wheeling too except (yep, always and "except" with me!) I need to get myself a fullsized spare and do a little more "clearencing" of my front tires before I can wheel...... plus I am no where near the "things you must have to wheel" list that Dustin put together so....??

1 - 20 of 86 Posts