Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3939 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
So I was thinkin about takin a trip up to the top of FourPeaks in the next couple weeks. If anyone is interested post up and we can set a date. Maybe we'll get more then 3 rigs to show up.
I am planning my trans, front pump seal, rear main seal swap/replacement for July 18th, so thats out for me. If anyone is interested in wrenching that day, I welcome the help. Beers and burgers for those who show!!

If you want to plan for a week or two after that Gauge, count me in... otherwise, wish me luck :toothless

·
Registered
209 Posts
I am planning my trans, front pump seal, rear main seal swap/replacement for July 18th, so thats out for me. If anyone is interested in wrenching that day, I welcome the help. Beers and burgers for those who show!!

If you want to plan for a week or two after that Gauge, count me in... otherwise, wish me luck :toothless

If I don't have to work any OT that morning, I will try and swing out to help as well. I might be woking tomorrow morning but, after that I think I will retreat to the cool waters of the lake:toothless

Lets set another date for the lake as well, maybe 2nd weekend in August? What do ya think Gauge?

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
If I don't have to work any OT that morning, I will try and swing out to help as well.
Lets set another date for the lake as well, maybe 2nd weekend in August? What do ya think Gauge?
That would be great. Right now, its me and Gauge so any other help would be appreciated!

I am down for some wheelin/lake action ASAP after I get the turd runnin right... (which I HOPE is next weekend!).

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I don't have to work any OT that morning, I will try and swing out to help as well. I might be woking tomorrow morning but, after that I think I will retreat to the cool waters of the lake:toothless

Anytime is a good time :rockon. Ill mark it on the calendar

I am down for some wheelin/lake action ASAP.
x2. its hot outside

swamp ass is at an all time high

·
Super Moderator
2,116 Posts
New to this posting stuff so bear with me. I need some HELP. i'm currently in the process of of my sas. but i cant seem to find a tapered reamer for tierods. where can i buy one what size is best? or does anybody in tucson have i can use?

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Gauge,

If the trans swap goes succesfully, I am down for some wheelin... where is Four Peaks?

I am thinking July 26th might be good since we were all talkin about the lake trip the 2nd week of August. That would give us a week to re-coup :toothless

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gauge,

If the trans swap goes succesfully, I am down for some wheelin... where is Four Peaks?

I am thinking July 26th might be good since we were all talkin about the lake trip the 2nd week of August. That would give us a week to re-coup :toothless
Its about 10-15 mins past the saguaro lake turnoff that you took when you met us at the lake. Its on the right hand side. cant miss it.

July 26th works for me

1 - 20 of 3939 Posts