Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 3940 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I was thinking out at rio verde there aren't really trails but there is the area called the landing strip that is close to the river and there are a lot or good ruts that usuall fill with water and worst case schenerio there is the river which Ive crossed

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Bronco Master
569 Posts
Interesting scenery, I haven't been to Winslow in probably 10 years. Warning to some - be sure to mute the audio. Damn country music makes me bleed from the ears.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I was just up in Winslow great has price on the highway there 3.18 and warning to anyone who goes up there not much selection of restaurants close by. And country music is the best

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Bronco Master
569 Posts
Warning to some - BroncoAZ is a comunist. GO Country music!:rockon
If you are attempting to insult at least spell it correctly, it is communist. I find it amusing that you use the :rockon smilie for country music, as it certainly doesn't. When I hear my brother's wife and her mom both talking about wanting the same new country CD there is something terribly wrong. Any music that parents and their kids can enjoy at the same time is the work of the devil. There is nothing wrong with some old Johnny Cash or Hank Williams, back when country was original and meaningful, but all of the pop country starting with garth brooks and the like is garbage. The same can be said for most music genres, as the music matures the originality is lost and it turns to crap.

i think your the outcast in AZ :goodfinge
I might be the outcast in TX, not here (On second thought, I am the outcast in TX: I hate country music, nascar, and I don't care one way or another about jesus either).

Also, interesting doors, is there a latch mechanism in the tube to swing them open? Can't really tell from the picture.

2001 - 2020 of 3940 Posts