Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

281 - 300 of 3942 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys! Thought I would drop in and introduce myself. The name is Terry, just recently bought my first Bronco (first vehicle also). I have grown up a Chevy guy, but got an awesome deal with the bronco and love the truck so far. Its an 82 with a 5.0 under the hood, completely stock for now. It is pretty beat up but from what I saw it has MAJOR potential. It is currently at my cousins place in Ash Fork, but I am going up there in a couple weeks and will have pictures posted ASAP. Hope to see you all around sometime!

·
Registered
157 Posts

I know this is an old thread:doh0715: I was reading how some of you were going to the lake quite a bit this last year and thought that might be a good way to get to know some of ya. Right now my broncs getting ready to be torn apart again and I'm just hopin' to get it ready to start goin' out this year some time. The area up there looks like I can take my DD and bring my little one and hang out and get to know some of ya'. I am just a little ways away in Florence. If you're goin' to go out and would like to introduce a newer guy to the area to the spot, than please shoot out an invite.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Tie Rod Taper Reamer

Does any of the Phoenix area guys have a tie rod taper reamer I could buy or rent? I don't really want to buy a new one for the one time use.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Im in Tucson I hit redington pretty often if anyone is intrested I will be plannin a overnight camping trip in the next couple few weeks, Last trip we got up to the camp site around 5pm had some fun a few drink around the fire passed out then had an awesome breakfast packed up camp and went wheelin for the rest of the day. nothing to extreme but a great time. :thumbup

·
My Bronco Isn't My Only
1,014 Posts
Anyone live in/around Lake Havasu? :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
Im in Tucson I hit redington pretty often if anyone is intrested I will be plannin a overnight camping trip in the next couple few weeks, Last trip we got up to the camp site around 5pm had some fun a few drink around the fire passed out then had an awesome breakfast packed up camp and went wheelin for the rest of the day. nothing to extreme but a great time. :thumbup
I'm down that way quite a bit ill have to pm you next time I'm down. Ever go out to the silver bells?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm down that way quite a bit ill have to pm you next time I'm down. Ever go out to the silver bells?
:goodfinge

I go out to the Silver Bell area all the time, except it's not in my bronco. It's usually in the company truck at night....:thumbup

281 - 300 of 3942 Posts