Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

3001 - 3020 of 3967 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
My father is in town from ohio for the weekend and we were thinking about hitting some trails maybe sunday in sedona or crown king. He's the reason why I'm behind the wheel of my bronco. We spent years together with his 78. If anyone thinks they'd want to join let me know.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
My father is in town from ohio for the weekend and we were thinking about hitting some trails maybe sunday in sedona or crown king. He's the reason why I'm behind the wheel of my bronco. We spent years together with his 78. If anyone thinks they'd want to join let me know.

Unfortunately I'm keeping my truck in this weekend since I have that big trip next week

·
Premium Member
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.8, C6, True Trac diffs, 4.56 gears, 4" C&T lift, 130A 3G Alt, 35" Grabber AT2s
551 Posts
Sunday is tough for me. Got plans for that day. Would love to meet up though.

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Just a reminder AZ Classic Bronco stampede is march 20-22nd some people get there on wed-thurs i havent decided if im going early this year or not
This is a great event. Highly recommend you guys try and make it out for at least one day. Better even to camp a couple nights. Lots of wheeling at all levels, great people and tons of cool Broncos. Ryan - is there a link for info?

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I was thinking of just cruising down for the day, checking things out and splitting, the registration fee is still required though huh? I don't care about dinner or the raffle.

If you just showed up and wheeled for the day I doubt it'd matter it's not like the trails are closed off its public access, however it is a great event me and a few friends camped together last year was pretty fun this year will be my 3rd time going

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello just wanted to post over here in the AZ forum. New to the area, just moved from missouri like 3 weeks ago. i look forward to meeting everyone. i currently live over in the glendale area. have been off roading much here in arizona. but i look forward to hitting some trails in the near future! :)

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Anyone know of some places to get off the pavement south of Tucson? Not looking to get into anything crazy, but I'm new to the area, and don't know exactly where to go yet.
Unfortunately I don't think on here we have many members in Tucson I can talk with my other club and try to find out about some trails down there if you'd like

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Hello just wanted to post over here in the AZ forum. New to the area, just moved from missouri like 3 weeks ago. i look forward to meeting everyone. i currently live over in the glendale area. have been off roading much here in arizona. but i look forward to hitting some trails in the near future! :)

Welcome there's a few differently places to go off roading from Glendale that are maybe an hour away or less, I actually work out in Glendale

·
Registered
98 Posts
Unfortunately I don't think on here we have many members in Tucson I can talk with my other club and try to find out about some trails down there if you'd like
That would be fantastic! I don't need much. There is a guy I know who goes north of Tucson, so if I want to get into something serious I can go with him. I would be happy with an easy trail I could hit on my own from time to time nearby.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome there's a few differently places to go off roading from Glendale that are maybe an hour away or less, I actually work out in Glendale
well once iget this job over at auto-zone. ima be hitting the back parts of lake pleasant and what not. do you have a google maps location for those trails you talked of?:thumbup

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
well once iget this job over at auto-zone. ima be hitting the back parts of lake pleasant and what not. do you have a google maps location for those trails you talked of?:thumbup

No and like most people I don't like posting where we go all over the internet, there's a few places to mess around at behind pleasant or just run crown king backway

I'd show you spots before I post em on here sorry

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
That would be fantastic! I don't need much. There is a guy I know who goes north of Tucson, so if I want to get into something serious I can go with him. I would be happy with an easy trail I could hit on my own from time to time nearby.

I was looking through my Arizona backroads & 4 wheel drive trails book at it shows a few places down in Tucson not sure if you have the book or not

3001 - 3020 of 3967 Posts