Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

3821 - 3840 of 3967 Posts

·
--------------
4,353 Posts
the Dragon is heading up from Tucson for this "Smiley Rock" run,

Anybody wanna meet up in Phoenix & Convoy?

Me and my Missus might camp out Sat night and hit Sedona on Sunday for the

1st Anniversary "Great Broken Arrow Honeymoon Run"

What Say?

Later,
Dragon

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts

What Say?

Later,
Dragon
I would like that but may be too much “wheeling” for the misses

·
--------------
4,353 Posts
I would like that but may be too much “wheeling” for the misses

I can relate,
Me & Missus just think that heading "All the Way Up There"...
It's like a 4+ hr. trip each way for us + Wheelin' = 1 Long a$$ Day.
we need to get as much outta that drive as we can.

Later,
Dragon

·
Premium Member
270 Posts

What Say?

Later,
Dragon
I'm down for Broken Arrow on Sunday. Earlier the better though, before the tourist tours get going. Hopefully things dry up too, been a wet one here the last week and woke up to rain today. I think the weekend forecast is looking good. :thumbup

·
--------------
4,353 Posts
Very Cool @Alwaysdirty :thumbup

It's looking like Me & @Lil' Red are heading up to Jerome Sat AM and
Running w/ the "AzBroncoClub" at Smiley Rock.

Over nighting in Cottonwood,
Sedona & Broken Arrow on Sunday Morning.

See you Saturday,
Dragon

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
I might be down for a Sedona run on sunday. I've never been on broken arrow. I'll be leading the smiley rock run on Saturday.

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
@Alwaysdirty might be able to go being its sunday??? Some other Az rigs should seriously consider it for the FOTY footage.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
@Alwaysdirty might be able to go being its sunday??? Some other Az rigs should seriously consider it for the FOTY footage.
Yep, Sunday is good for me. Almost didn't happen though, the last couple weeks there has been a new squeak sound off and on under my Bronco. I found out yesterday night it was my rear driveshaft cv joint gone bad. Luckily I found a shop to rebuild it for me today and I pick it up tomorrow morning before work. Phew! This week I also relocated the rear axle vent because I had oil blow out with the pinion rotated up with the vent in the stock location. The pressure also caused the pinion seal to start leaking so I just got that changed tonight. Ready to go!

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Sunday turned out to be a great day on Broken Arrow with @White Dragon and @Lil' Red, it was nice meeting you guys and your family. My daughter and I had a great time!
We all made it to the trail head before 8 am and didn't have too much traffic on the run. The weather was perfect and there was no dust because of recent light rains. I couldn't have asked for a better day and I got to run with some other Broncos and good people. It was a blast.
I didn't get much for footage but I do have video of Dragon getting his revenge on The Slide. Check out that sweet Bronco!

·
--------------
4,353 Posts
Yessiree,
Me & @Lil' Red ran on Smiley Rock w/ the AzBroncoclub on Saturday.

where We got to see and Met, @cstrike @jfourdyce @Quader1 @Alwaysdirty @460bronc89

Along with them folk we also got to see @CainsBigRed with his Wife & New Baby Boy "CJ" Congratulations go out to Mr. & Mrs. CainsBigRed :thumbup
out at lunch on the trail,
I was checkin' him out and said Bronco Wheelin - He gave a "BIG Smile"- Future Offroader for sure.

On Sunday we did The 1st Anniversary "Great Broken Arrow Honeymoon Run" with @Alwaysdirty @Lil' Red
Great Day, Great Trail, Great Company.

Here is Alwaysdirty going at Sliderock.

As always, My Camera work is lacking & Worse, I Lost ALL my Saturday Pics..... :doh0715::whiteflag
So, Here is Sunday on the "Broken Arrow"

What a Great Weekend for the Tucson Sector,
Getting to Run up North in that "Gorgeous Country" with some Cool Peeps. :thumbup

Thanks to ALL for this Run.

Dragon

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
AZ Bronco Calendar has been updated finally. sorry for the delay. i was eating a milky way.:histerica

3821 - 3840 of 3967 Posts