Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

3841 - 3860 of 3967 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
I have been searching the sight for the name of the transmission shop in AZ that was recommended to build bullet proof E4od tranny.
I used Hill Killer Transmissions in Mesa, had mine built as much as possible. I have no complaints and the shop foreman was great to work with, its was completed in a timely fashion and has been working great. I'm happy!

Here's a link to the website Hill Killer Transmissions | Performance Transmissions

·
Registered
246 Posts
That was it thanks! I knew some one would have it. Thanks

Different topic: I was looking at what people do for an occupation and I saw yours which surprised me. I always thought you were a dentist and that was one of your advertisements for the boys in Du Hood. :rofl: :histerica

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
MnG update

The Club Calendar has been updated again. As some of you already know i did resign from the duties of setting up the 2019 MnGs however old habits do dye hard i guess. i currently have the first 5 months already planned and will post them as soon as i have all the info. One of the months will be Tech Night that will be bigger and better, another month will be a Urban Bronco Rodeo where you will be able to show off how well you can control the skinny pedal and Brake as well as how well you know your own Bronco. theres so much more in the works for 2019. Please come out and show your support and pick up a club Decal while your at it.

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Dec MnG UPDATE

What can I say other than THANK YOU! We currently have Bent Fabrication, Rough Country Suspension Systems, just to name a few of the Business that have made donations to this month Raffle! We have a survival kit valued at $250, we have a power steering support bracket that has been donated, we have a $400 grill that has been donated. Arizona Bronco club members and affiliated businesses you all have stepped up and you rock! This is a meet-and-greet that you do not want to miss. so if your Bronco is or isn't running this is a must attend event so show up on your horse your goat your other ride we don't care, come out and check out some badass broncos, walk around Mingle, eat some Broncolicious chowl and get in on the fun. there are going to be some very happy Bronco owners driving away with some fantastic raffle prizes. Not to mention some very happy kids who might not have received a gift this Christmas! A portion of the proceeds received from the raffle will also be donated to the Peoria firefighters charities to buy more toys! Update ProtoFab4x4 has just made a donation to the raffle as well!

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Raffle Prizes

OK well Jami Wiley @ ProtoFab4x4 just blew it out of the park with this donation! If this doesn’t spark a fire under your behind I don’t know what will. ??*♂ How about a Roll Cage? We will be raffling one of their Overhaulin’ Cages for your Broncos!

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
That was it thanks! I knew some one would have it. Thanks

Different topic: I was looking at what people do for an occupation and I saw yours which surprised me. I always thought you were a dentist and that was one of your advertisements for the boys in Du Hood. :rofl: :histerica
Lol! Actually, it's Mr. Gold Teeth D.D.S. "We got yo' grillz" :histerica

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Final End of the year update

Well done my fellow Bronco maniacs well done ! :rockon :twotu::notworthy:clap:woot:partytrain:fistpump:egyptian

The Toy Drive was a HUGE success, The winner of the roll cage was John Fordyce , The winner of the barbecue grill and 50-50 raffle was lightning Rob, The $700 in random gift certificates to area vendors was spread out pretty evenly! Everybody was very generous with the gifts they donated for the toy drive. By the end of the day the raffle produced $915 that was donated along with the toys to the Peoria Fire Fighers Charities which were blown away by the generosity of the Arizona Bronco Club.
The Broncolicious BBQ held up to its name!

Through out the year we preformed our quarterly Adopt A Street Duties, during which the City of Phoenix recognized our club for doing an outstanding job on our section of road.

We continued to hold our monthly MnGs, we had a couple of great ideas one of which wasn’t really executed as well as it should’ve been and that’s due to my own fault. It could’ve been a huge success so I will take all blame & criticism for it. I want to thank each and everyone of you that went beyond the call and help support this club financially and generously with your donated gifts throughout the year. Without that support it would’ve definitely been a struggle to keep going. I believe that this year was an improvement of last and with better organization and thought, I believe the coming year should produce even better results. I currently have the next 5 months in the planning stages and will update our club calendar as soon as each one of those event details are finalized.
Thank you everyone for your participation in my lopsided obsession of holding these gatherings. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the best New Year to come. Thank You for your support and God Bless you all!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Bronco parts

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I have the frontend out of my Bronco from when the SAS was done. I also have the front and back bumpers and the tire career from when I replaced the bumpers with heavy duty ones. All or part are free to someone who can use them on there bronco.

The only catch is, you have to come to Young and get them.

Those who want to sell them for cash need not apply.

Blue

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
I don't know if anyone is interested, but I have the frontend out of my Bronco from when the SAS was done. I also have the front and back bumpers and the tire career from when I replaced the bumpers with heavy duty ones. All or part are free to someone who can use them on there bronco.

The only catch is, you have to come to Young and get them.

Those who want to sell them for cash need not apply.

Blue
I’ll post this up on FB I’m sure someone will want

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here are some pics from the 2019 January AZ Bronco Club M&G this last Saturday. 9 rigs total. Had a great time. One small recovery and a flat tire, but everyone sure had a great time. We started a little late but made it out of the trail by dark and everyone made it home in one piece!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Wow time fly's! Sorry I didn't get to you guys earlier with a reply. First I wanted to say Love you guys in the AZ Bronco club. Best 4x4 club I have had the pleasure of running with. Second thing is that we moved back to Oregon due to family issues, and that's been the last six or so months of our lives. With selling our place in AZ and getting a house built in Oregon, its been an ordeal. Third I changed the rear out from a 3.5 gear to a 4.11, BUT I have yet to re-gear the front. I will have my front ready for April in MOAB. I also, as of today (2-2-019), have the engine in the machine shop and I'm currently going thru my transmission. Granted none of this is broke, just needed it too be mo-better. Can't wait to see you guys in Moab.

·
--------------
4,357 Posts
Hey hey hey "Az Faction & Tucson Sector" Bruddas'

I Just found out that One of "Our Own" will be Racing in Phoenix on Feb 16th at "Wild Horse Pass".

http://new.proautosports.com/forms/pdf/2019%20EVENT%20SCHEDULE.pdf

White Dragon thinks that we all should go out and show some Support for @Rodan when he's runnin'...
Some High Performance Driving sounds good to me.

Hope to see some of you guys out there.

Later,
Dragon

·
Registered
246 Posts
Some of these weekend warrior put crazy amounts of money in there rides. And If your photo is any indication you might be rubbing elbows with this group. I’ve seen amateurs in different sports become professionals in those sports.

The organization is ProAutosports, but very similar to SCCA or NASA. Just amateur/weekend warrior stuff.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Some of these weekend warrior put crazy amounts of money in there rides. And If your photo is any indication you might be rubbing elbows with this group. I’ve seen amateurs in different sports become professionals in those sports.
Oh, we're definitely in the cheap seats when it comes to road racing.... here's a guy that showed up at an event we were at in CA in 2017:

Probably $1/2mil+ sitting there... whatever he's doing, he's doing it right.:thumbup

That said, even the cheap seats aren't really cheap... I've never totalled the receipts on our track Miata (nor do I want to!), but just the suspension and brakes cost more than a decent driving example of the same car... Nice thing about our Miata is it's pretty reliable, and things like tires and brake pads are pretty reasonable, and they last a long time, so the ongoing expenses aren't so bad.

It's really no different than our Broncos... we modify them to work better for what we want them to do, and it's money we'll never get back on resale. But it makes us happy, so it's worth it. :toothless

3841 - 3860 of 3967 Posts