Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

3941 - 3960 of 3967 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
This weekend is the end of the year Broncolicious Bbq & Toy Drive. (See Our Club calendar) This year Proto fab 4 x 4 is donating a rear bumper for our raffle. All the money generated from the raffle minus cost will benefit the Peoria firefighters charities. Please bring your generous number of gifts for the children and some cash for this awesome raffle we will be giving away many many prizes. Kids are welcome to and we will also have two raffles for them as well.
49BA76E8-EF1D-4479-8A4F-C05DB84B4463.jpeg

Reactions: Quader1

·
Administrator
2,881 Posts
I for sure will be there , I want that bumper LOL there are going to be a lot of great raffle prizes as itwasFree has been working hard ..... we are also bidding on a Dana 60 front and sterling rear for anyone wanting to got to 1 tons .... I think for the set right now is only $320 I for one will probably bid if it doesn’t get higher

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Merry Christmas all ye Arizona Broncos!

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Hey Arizona Broncos Happy New Year! We are starting 2020 off Right on Point, Parker Point that is. This is a relatively easy 3-mile trail for the well equipped Bronco with a working transfer case good all-terrain tires 31 inch and larger. The trail is called just that Parker Point Trail. We will meet at 9:00 am at Walmart in Miami. 100 s. ragus rd. The MnG will be held on the trail. see the club calendar.

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
The Sycamore Creek Christmas Tree Burn is this Saturday the 11th of January! Anyone heading out there?
Im going to be celebrating the grand opening of a brewery then going down to celebrate 3 yrs of being open at another brewery and if im still standing after that ? were going to another brewery to try their 3 new releases! ??

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Yo Bronco Peeps. Don't forget this weekend is the Feb MnG. We are running Parker Point. We will have some sweet Raffle prizes up for grabs. Bring the wife, the girl friend, the dog. This should be fun. the trail is rated easy BUT it may be a little tricky with the rain and snow the area has recently been subjected too. The weather is suppose to be a high of 51* from what I've seen its a 50/50 for rain and snow. I for one plan on bringing some fire wood so we can enjoy the the warmth, the views and some refreshments. I am also bringing a Pop up but if its windy that maybe a bust. Hope tot see you all out there. For more information check out the Calendar here or the event page on FB.;)

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Club Calendar has 2 new updates. Cheers Bronco UP.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Anyone headed out to the Bronco Stampede in Black Canyon City next weekend?

I was thinking about trying to run down Saturday for while to check out all the rigs, but I'm not sure when would be a good time... I don't want to get there when everyone is out on the trails.

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Our March trail run. Anti Corvid-19 Aint Skeered Trail Run. Enjoy the videos.

Reactions: aintskeerd

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
That's a LOT of water!

I spent yesterday doing some fab work on the Bronco, so I never made it down to the Stampede... anyone make it?

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
I spent yesterday doing some fab work on the Bronco, so I never made it down to the Stampede... anyone make it?
It like everything else was canceled. Easter jeep safari has been Canceled, along with the wild horses round up etc,

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
I will post more exciting videos of our adventure after these others finish uploading.

Reactions: NickOille

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
That's a LOT of water!
I have the last river crossing processing right now along with 15 other videos. It was a fun time. the river was pushing everybody downstream, @Quader1 and @not a jeep opened the back end of their rigs and water just poured out. Someone has a video of it.

3941 - 3960 of 3967 Posts