Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

801 - 820 of 3918 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #802
so hows your SAS going anyways guage?
slow and painful lol. In november I was on my way over to 1clean5.8's house and totaled my 94 bronco. Since then its pretty much been on pause. Had to buy a new bronco and now the wife and I are about to move. I have about 95% of my parts just sitting here. Might be buying selectable lockers so I havent bothered with installing my gears into the axles.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I was just letting them know I loved you lol. Let's go wheelin scott
Yeah buddy. I've been keeping an eye on what's going on here. My schedule just hasn't meshed with the AZ factions plans. I am glad to see you guys actually getting out in the dirt.

My buggy currently is sitting on a broken rear axle...again. So if timing works out on something ya'll plan, I'll show up in my Sami until the buggy is back up and running.

-Scott

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
slow and painful lol. In november I was on my way over to 1clean5.8's house and totaled my 94 bronco. Since then its pretty much been on pause. Had to buy a new bronco and now the wife and I are about to move. I have about 95% of my parts just sitting here. Might be buying selectable lockers so I havent bothered with installing my gears into the axles.
AH think were diong the opposite im trying to finish my truck before i go moving into a house with a few buddys they keep getting mad cause i tell them another month its been like 3 months now

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Yeah buddy. I've been keeping an eye on what's going on here. My schedule just hasn't meshed with the AZ factions plans. I am glad to see you guys actually getting out in the dirt.

My buggy currently is sitting on a broken rear axle...again. So if timing works out on something ya'll plan, I'll show up in my Sami until the buggy is back up and running.

-Scott
Good so are we going to see you the 29th or what

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #808
I have some other parts to get rid of if anyone is interested

Stock open carrier with stock ring gear, no internal gears-free to a good home
Lift springs for 66-77. Not sure the brand(there red so might be rancho) or the amount of lift. I think 3". 18" long unloaded-free to a good home
(2) rancho rs 9000 #9116. 5 adjustable settings. Eye-eye mount 16.5" compressed, 23.5" extended
(2) rancho #9115 (doesnt say rs 9000) but has 5 settings, Post-eye mount 15" compressed extended 21.5"-free
Stock D44 3rd member with all the crap inside-free

All in used condition.

I will post pictures as soon as I can find my SD card adapter :duh
Bump on this stuff

Sorry still no pictures

If its not gone or reserved by next weekend its goin in the dumpster

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
This weekends run details (with corrected dates, sorry guys)

Meet at the big gravel lot/camp area to the right of Rock Springs Cafe which is north on I17 about 30ish minutes north of Anthem outlets. Look for exit 242, take that exit and go left over the highway, then go left towards the Cafe and take a right into the parking lot. Address to the cafe is 35769 South Old Black Canyon HighwayRock Springs, Arizona 85324. Run leaves at 9am, so plan on being there by 8:30-8:45 at the latest. Spagetti dinner provided that night. Bring drinks and firewood... We will probly do a run as a big group on Saturday with the possibility of a smaller group doing another (and possibly harder) run the next day. Sunday is sort of played by ear...

Saturday most likely will be an easy run. A lot of road travel and with some fun stuff throughout. Again, although its an easier run, its a good group of guys and is a good time.

So, who is in???

Need a final head count to provide to the club.

So far I have:
1 Clean
Shane C.
Kyle (Tentative)
Dirtfiend (you still in?)

I am not going to make it out Friday night. I was hoping to, but budget and work schedule wont allow it. Planning on leaving towards TM around 7:30 Saturday morning. 1Clean - You headin out Friday or Saturday?

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Sorry shane I am actually going to be out on this one, a friend died this past week I have to give up my saturday off work to go to the funeral. However I am going to go out on the 5th if anyone who cant make this run wants to to go. We are going to Run Elvis with the K-5 guys I am just going for the day there. I was really looking forward to TM i have never done it. Sorry for the last minute changes in my plan. Now I am the one flaking out.

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Sorry shane I am actually going to be out on this one, a friend died this past week I have to give up my saturday off work to go to the funeral. Now I am the one flaking out.
Crap dude, that sucks. I dont really consider attending a friends funeral "flaking out"... Sorry to hear that bro.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your loss man. Next time.

do we have a final number on who is going? I am still going (Ryan) along with my dad ( Dave ) and my buddy billy in his F1... we should all probably exchange numbers or something for meeting up and what not..

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your loss man. Next time.

do we have a final number on who is going? I am still going (Ryan) along with my dad ( Dave ) and my buddy billy in his F1... we should all probably exchange numbers or something for meeting up and what not..
same name as me if i road with you that would of been interesting i really wish it was possibly for me to get sundays off without saying im sick

btw sry to hear about your loss, friends little brother i grew up with just died to cancer this week too bad week

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Thanks guys its alright she died of an overdose, which could have been avoided, but sucks the same. like I said I am going out to Fj next weekend and anyone here is welcome to come.

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Updated List:

Shane C.
Kyle (Tentative)
Dirtfiend (Ryan) + 1 (Dave)

Anyone else?

East side guys, we can meet at my house if you all want to. I am just off of the 60 on Gilbert Road. I plan to try and roll out at 7:30...

Let me know if that works for you fellas...

Shane

801 - 820 of 3918 Posts