Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

961 - 980 of 3938 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
too much beer for a friends 21st bday and then a few stupid things then you wake up in the morning and can only walk limping ha, it'll all get figured out i got a bonus coming up so ill have plenty of fun things to do with the pain before i drive it

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Fellas,

My moms is coming to town and I am going to take her out to the lake (Saguaro) for some light wheelin, bbq and laketime. I am putting the invite out there for those of you who want to join us...

Date: June 25th
Time: Leaving my house (Mesa) around 8 am

This is going to be an all day trip to the lake. Plan is to wheel on out, chill, drink a couple brews, bbq it up and just hang out. If you want to come, and plan to spend the whole day, I would recommend you leave young kids with a sitter (they get bored out there).

I think my buddy is going to be bringing his boat out to.

Should be nice and hot by then...

Any one interested?
Alright fellas, who is in? First official lake run of the year...

So far, I have a solid RSVP from:

Gauge

Anyone else??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey all,

I am fairly new to the site and I am in the east valley.

I had a question about where to get a radiator re-done or should I just buy new? Mine is starting to build up a little white residue where it looks like it is cracking and I would rather fix or replace it before it goes.

I know its starting to get hot out but maybe when cools down in October I can join a get together out of town?

Rick

·
Registered
160 Posts
Fellas,

My moms is coming to town and I am going to take her out to the lake (Saguaro) for some light wheelin, bbq and laketime. I am putting the invite out there for those of you who want to join us...

This is going to be an all day trip to the lake. Plan is to wheel on out, chill, drink a couple brews, bbq it up and just hang out. If you want to come, and plan to spend the whole day, I would recommend you leave young kids with a sitter (they get bored out there).

Any one interested?

I'd like to go and meet some FSB people. Will a stock height 95 be enough to get to where ya goin?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey all,

I am fairly new to the site and I am in the east valley.

I had a question about where to get a radiator re-done or should I just buy new? Mine is starting to build up a little white residue where it looks like it is cracking and I would rather fix or replace it before it goes.

I know its starting to get hot out but maybe when cools down in October I can join a get together out of town?

Rick
Try Dana Radiator on Country Club just south of Broadway. I bought my aluminum rad from them for a good price and the guy there was cool.

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
I'd like to go and meet some FSB people. Will a stock height 95 be enough to get to where ya goin?
Should be fine. Theres a bit of a tough spot leaving, but if you get caught up, a slight tug will get you through.

Try Dana Radiator on Country Club just south of Broadway. I bought my aluminum rad from them for a good price and the guy there was cool.
Search Heatbuster here on the FSB site or Ready Rad. These are great radiators a lot of us run with great success. Dropped mine in a couple years ago and never looked back...

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Should be fine. Theres a bit of a tough spot leaving, but if you get caught up, a slight tug will get you through.

Search Heatbuster here on the FSB site or Ready Rad. These are great radiators a lot of us run with great success. Dropped mine in a couple years ago and never looked back...

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Fellas,

Any one interested?
Well if you don't mind a young driver (me) tagging a long with ya, should be able to make it out there, been out to bartlett twice and pleasant once in the past two-weeks, plan on going to alamo this weekend coming up should be able to swing Saguaro on the 25th was planning to go yesterday but wasn't able to.

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Shane I should be able to Make it out this time The Bronco is up and running. I will talk to brian or my sister to see if they want to bring boats or Brian will probably want to just wheel. I also Just found out a buddy of mine from highschool lives in PHX who goes wheeling I dunno if anyone is down for an FJ trip or payson sometime this summer.

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Well if you don't mind a young driver (me) tagging a long with ya, should be able to make it out there, been out to bartlett twice and pleasant once in the past two-weeks, plan on going to alamo this weekend coming up should be able to swing Saguaro on the 25th was planning to go yesterday but wasn't able to.
Come on out. There will most likely be a range of ages etc... just remember, if you arent familiar with the area, you will be at the lake more than anything. We drive out, hang out and drive back later that day, unless you can find guys who want to go out and wheel around their a little...

Shane I should be able to Make it out this time The Bronco is up and running. I will talk to brian or my sister to see if they want to bring boats or Brian will probably want to just wheel. I also Just found out a buddy of mine from highschool lives in PHX who goes wheeling I dunno if anyone is down for an FJ trip or payson sometime this summer.
This is not an option for you or Brian. I already have you both on the list. Boats would be cool, but no biggie if they would rather drive out. I will probly spend most of the day floating in a tube and drinking beers :beer

Let me know how many burgers/brauts I will need for your crew.

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
alright cool should be up there probably go up and spend the weekend out there, you guys know of any good camps sites, if any?

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
alright cool should be up there probably go up and spend the weekend out there, you guys know of any good camps sites, if any?
Any of the coves are fine for camping. We will be meeting at the gate at 9am and heading towards the coves at probly 9:20. You can meet us at the gate or try and find us at one of the coves around 10.

So, the list so far:

Gauge
Mike
AZRebel

Tentative:
Brian
Mikes Sis
Mikes Friend

Ed, you gonna make it out? Your brother (remind him of the strong possibility of pinstriping if we have to go to the 3rd or 4th cove).

Who else is in??

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
hey guys I was thinking about starting to make new bumpers for my truck you guys know where i can buy plate steel cheap?

·
Registered
157 Posts
hey guys I was thinking about starting to make new bumpers for my truck you guys know where i can buy plate steel cheap?
I normally get mine at American Steel on Broadway just west of Country Club. Last time I was there they had a big pile of .25" odds at $0.30 lb. Those odds were like 4x5 ft.

961 - 980 of 3938 Posts