Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

81 - 100 of 3940 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sweet pics bros. You would think Im all lake-ed out by now...NOT:twak:toothless. Think I'll be heading back out this weekend:rockon For more::beer:popc1::beer and more:drinkbud:toothless:wacko

Shane you guys coming or Ahrrrr ya calln' parrr-lay matty:whiteflag:histerica

Hey Bill, maybe we could get Shane and his rig o your place Saturday morning and clean up that part you were talking about and then......Back to da lake..Ahrr until morale improves ya lan lovers...:histerica

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Not sure if we are in yet or not...

Got a lot of stuff to do on the Bronco. Need to install new motor mounts (way past due, both are trashed and one is missing a bolt, think it has been since I bought it) and work on the vacuum lines I melted in the fire (got the air duct vents working again, thats nice!). I also need to continue looking into the trans issue... pull codes etc. Plus I have a bunch of other small stuff that needs doin. That said, I still may make it!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good Times!!!

And I ain't talikin bout the show:toothless
The weather was great right Shane?:histerica Well lets see. what am I doing today...Oh.. the lake sounds like a good idea...Later...:beerHere are some pics. BTW Gauge is a awesome cook. Thanks for the burger Bro!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Sorry i couldnt make it out today jason but my back is all messed up. I couldnt climb up in the ford and couldnt fall into the colorado lol. I tried to look at the front driver side wheel bearing after you called me but my back was sayin NO!

I wont be around next weekend cause we'll be in cali. but the fallowing weekend my brother in-law will be here from england and we wanna take him out there to do some wheelin and chill at the coves. we should plan a trip out there for september 5th or 6th.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sorry i couldnt make it out today jason but my back is all messed up. I couldnt climb up in the ford and couldnt fall into the colorado lol. I tried to look at the front driver side wheel bearing after you called me but my back was sayin NO!

I wont be around next weekend cause we'll be in cali. but the fallowing weekend my brother in-law will be here from england and we wanna take him out there to do some wheelin and chill at the coves. we should plan a trip out there for september 5th or 6th.
No worries mate! Hope your back feels better.Today was nice, Some dude fell down the mountain and broke his leg. Cops, helicopters and ambos.....WTF indiana jones! The lake is for chillin":twak::smilie_slap :histerica....

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
I need to hook up with you guys sometimes for the butcher jones fun.
You sure do...

And I ain't talikin bout the show:toothless
The weather was great right Shane?:histerica
It was amateur day at the lake for sure... two words - SECOND COVE. :toothless

That monsoon storm was crazy to. I havent grilled in the rain like that since I lived in Seattle!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
You sure do...

It was amateur day at the lake for sure... two words - SECOND COVE. :toothless

That monsoon storm was crazy to. I havent grilled in the rain like that since I lived in Seattle!!
Second Cove for sure:whiteflag. Hows your truck comming along?

81 - 100 of 3940 Posts