Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 3918 Posts

·
Bronco Master
569 Posts
so my buddy bought a 91 chevy 4x4 i could go out next weekend with you guys most likely if i can convince him even though its a chevy at least i could meet some people
Run what you brung, each different vehicle has strengths and weaknesses. This isn't a jeep forum, so I don't expect to find a bunch of elitist fags who ostracize someone driving a non Bronco.

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
Yeah I'm booing myself. But it would probably be too far and hot for me anyways, the truck has no A/C. You would think after 9 years of ownership I would have done that already. Hopefully soon. Make sure to take and post lots of pics so I know what I missed out on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Arizona

I think we should have a meet and greet where everyone brings their working parts and puts them onto my truck!

Really Shane you have a timing light? Pet boys wanted like 200 bucks to time it and adjust the carb settings.

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Yeah I'm booing myself. But it would probably be too far and hot for me anyways, the truck has no A/C. You would think after 9 years of ownership I would have done that already. Hopefully soon. Make sure to take and post lots of pics so I know what I missed out on.
Yeah, Suprise is a helluva drive. I can accept that. The AC thing though dont cut it. I havent used AC for 3 years and now I dont have any doors!! Lol...

I think we should have a meet and greet where everyone brings their working parts and puts them onto my truck!

Really Shane you have a timing light? Pet boys wanted like 200 bucks to time it and adjust the carb settings.
I have a timing light. It isnt a fancy one, but has worked on my 95 plenty of times. I also think, if I were you, I would get a rebuild kit for that carb and rebuild it so you know that its in good shape and can eliminate it from a potential source of problems... 200 bucks is ridiculous for a simple timing set and carb adjustment. I know a place you can get a complete rebuild for and timing set for less than that (you supply the parts). Anyways, let me know if you want to use the light or want some help trying to time it. I am out of town for the next week, then my mom is in town for a week so I wont be able to help you for a couple, but you are welcome to borrow the light for a while if you would like...

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
Yeah the A/C thing was me just trying to sweeten the deal a bit. My kids would appreciate though. Man I wish I wasn't locked into this concert, it's in Tempe so I can't even drink :banghead. I would be up for a Bartlet trip some time though.

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Hey everyone got a question for you all, I was thinking about making a flag mount for my truck, going to run two flags, you guys know if there is a law against running them on the street, like would i only be able to run them offroad?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Moving down the road / trail is more important than AC. My AC is currently broke. It's on the back burner until everything that has an effect on me getting to my destination is fixed.

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
Hey everyone got a question for you all, I was thinking about making a flag mount for my truck, going to run two flags, you guys know if there is a law against running them on the street, like would i only be able to run them offroad?
Not sure if there is a law against it, but I have seen trucks on the road with flags flying. Don't seem to bother anyone.

Moving down the road / trail is more important than AC. My AC is currently broke. It's on the back burner until everything that has an effect on me getting to my destination is fixed.
This is true, but my little ones would like to get from point A to point B comfortably. I been with out for 9 yrs I'm good with it.

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Not sure if there is a law against it, but I have seen trucks on the road with flags flying. Don't seem to bother anyone.
Thank OL' HANK for the reply, that was what I was figuring I wouldn't think that it would bother anyone for flying colors.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
981 - 1000 of 3918 Posts