Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 3940 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Alright fellas. Called Mesa Ranger station. They said no closures at the lake at all. Said butcher jones and all coves/beaches are open. Will be leaving my house at 8. Will probly hit the gate no later than 9... Plan is to hit cove 2 first and set up their. If it is occupied, we will keep going until we find a cove that isnt (3 or 4)...

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,023
Alright fellas. Called Mesa Ranger station. They said no closures at the lake at all. Said butcher jones and all coves/beaches are open. Will be leaving my house at 8. Will probly hit the gate no later than 9... Plan is to hit cove 2 first and set up their. If it is occupied, we will keep going until we find a cove that isnt (3 or 4)...
:beer

just went down to driven 4x4 i guess randy is parting out a 80-96 bronco SASed 4.56 gears detriot locked 9 in arb locked dana 44 if anyones looking for some of this stuff didnt get prices
The forest service green one???

·
Registered
186 Posts

Thats great!:rockon Hope you guys have a good time I'll have to catch the next run. My t-case is still out of my truck:doh0715:

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,027
yeah thatd be the one im going to buy the drag link and pitman arm off it monday
You should try and get that ARB locker and compressor out if you can get him down to a good price.

Thanks for an awesome time at the lake.
:beer Anytime. We'll be makin more trips this summer.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Also anyone know of a link or maps to any fire roads or areas like that? I would like to drive through the forest but not have to go terribly far out of town.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey all, quick question.

Where do you guys get your alignments done? Any good places and deals and or any places to avoid?

Looking for a shop in the east valley.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Thanks for an awesome time at the lake.
Not a problem. Glad you could make it! Let me know when you are ready to swap those auto hubs out and we will get it done.

Where do you guys get your alignments done? Any good places and deals and or any places to avoid?

Looking for a shop in the east valley.
A lot of the guys use and love Network Alignment. I used Firestone and got the lifetime. Its been back 4 times and they have yet to really be able to get it aligned. lol...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Shane, whats wrong with yours?

I got mine done today and it pulls right.

So, I just got new tires and did the alignment. The Bronco is pulling to the right a bit. More than I remember.

I have the printouts of the alignment if needed however the tech mentioned that I probably need 2 degree bushings.

Any suggestions/ideas. They tried to do the alignment three or so times however it still pulls right.

Oh, it has a 4" Rancho lift from 96. New 33x1250x15 tires. She drives so much nicer other than this pull to the right.

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Shane, whats wrong with yours?

I got mine done today and it pulls right.

So, I just got new tires and did the alignment. The Bronco is pulling to the right a bit. More than I remember.

I have the printouts of the alignment if needed however the tech mentioned that I probably need 2 degree bushings.

Any suggestions/ideas. They tried to do the alignment three or so times however it still pulls right.

Oh, it has a 4" Rancho lift from 96. New 33x1250x15 tires. She drives so much nicer other than this pull to the right.
Mine pulls drivers side. Has since the lift. I just live with it. They have the max angle bushings they can put on the truck and its still a bit out of whack. Do you have the lift drop brackets on the 4 or 6 inch holes? I have a 4 inch lift but had to use the 6 inch holes and steep bushings to get it even close.

its called get rid of the ttb thats how you fix your alignment ha, besides that i dont know too much about the ttb
Amen!!

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Whens the next time you guys are headed out I am now jobless for a bit so I have time to go out. I am ordering a new TRE Friday unless someone has a 7* reamer I can borrow.

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
1021 - 1040 of 3940 Posts