Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1081 - 1100 of 3918 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
In the east valley check out Network Brake and Alignment. There is a shop in downtown mesa and one in AJ. The one downtown did my truck and the manager has a ttb f150.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Can't wait to finish the Bronco repair. Borrowing my mom's car is making me miss the ride and comfort of a Bronco. Hell even the ease of getting in.

·
Registered
157 Posts
For an alignment, tires, ac work, and whatnot check out Prestige Custom Rides in Mesa. They're on Broadway just East of Horne. Their number is 480-733-4303. One of the owners used to manage a Tire Pros. They do good work at good prices and have the best tire prices I've found. They recently fixed the ac on my Dodge Ram for a good price and that job was quite unusual thanks to whatever happened to it with the previous owner and I've bought two sets of tires through them in the last year and a half.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Me and a few others are planning to do a night run Next Saturday the 16th in Florence if anyone wants to come out. It will be a hardcore run, not sure of the which trails we are running yet waiting to see who all wants to go and what they have. Thinking about running H2H tho. We plan out hitting the trail around 2or3:00AM and wheeling until a little after daylite and then heading out. If your interesteing in coming out PM me and I'll give you my cell number. Hope to see some more Ford guys(or any) come out and play!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I live out past Cactus Forest off of Piasano same rd as the Greek Monastary, On Thistle rd. How about you?
Up in Anthem. I was surprised when I came across your post seeing your location. Only because there isn't jack in Florence and nobody really wants to come here. Seeing someone pretty local to me makes me want to get the turd done even sooner. Maybe this winter I'll get it far enough to start taking out.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Up in Anthem. I was surprised when I came across your post seeing your location. Only because there isn't jack in Florence and nobody really wants to come here. Seeing someone pretty local to me makes me want to get the turd done even sooner. Maybe this winter I'll get it far enough to start taking out.
Some of the better trails in AZ are in Florence, but not a lot of people like hardcore rock crawling trails tho! Most people just don't know where they are located also. I usually have at least one open seat on hardcore trips cause my wife doesn't like the rough trails, come out and ride maybe it will give you a boost of ambition to get your rig done.:thumbup

·
Registered
157 Posts
Some of the better trails in AZ are in Florence, but not a lot of people like hardcore rock crawling trails tho! Most people just don't know where they are located also. I usually have at least one open seat on hardcore trips cause my wife doesn't like the rough trails, come out and ride maybe it will give you a boost of ambition to get your rig done.:thumbup
I know that there are some awesome trails down here. That's part of the reason I started building my truck. I have the ambition. It's partly $ and partly time. My wife even wants to get it done so we can start takin it out. If we can work it out than I'll definately take you up on your offer. I'll take a look at schedules for this night run youre planning. I don't really sleep anyway so if I can work it out and you have the seat open I'll ride along. Thanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Someday I'll make it to one of these trail rides.. someday... mine is mostly still stock :\ but I'm just getting mine back on the road after months of blood sweat and tears. Well more blood and sweat ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sup everybody I'm new to Bronco's just getting on here to gain some knowledge and meet new people. I was looking at this thread when you guys were gonna go down to saguaro lake and I was thinking of going but I didn't. Anywho here's a pic of my Bronco.

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Me and a few others are planning to do a night run Next Saturday the 16th in Florence if anyone wants to come out. It will be a hardcore run, not sure of the which trails we are running yet waiting to see who all wants to go and what they have. Thinking about running H2H tho.
I would love to, but I think H2H is a bit much for the turd the way she sits right now... especially in the dark. :toothless

Maybe in a year I will have the D60 in and can make runs like this! Until then, Predator (Table Mesa) is about as good as it gets for me....

·
Registered
186 Posts
I would love to, but I think H2H is a bit much for the turd the way she sits right now... especially in the dark. :toothless

Maybe in a year I will have the D60 in and can make runs like this! Until then, Predator (Table Mesa) is about as good as it gets for me....
H2H isn't for sure if you come down we can run something a little easier. I'm only running 1/2 ton axles with 37's myself. We ran H2H about a month ago with no problems. If you can run Predator you can run a lot of trails down here with no problems.

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
H2H isn't for sure if you come down we can run something a little easier. I'm only running 1/2 ton axles with 37's myself. We ran H2H about a month ago with no problems. If you can run Predator you can run a lot of trails down here with no problems.
Well, I dont wanna hold you guys off of trails cuz my rig isnt ready for them yet... I am running ttb and 35s, open front and limited slip (limited grip) sterling rear... I made it through predator, but it wasnt easy!! Lol...

Let me know what your crew wants to run, and if I wont have to slow you guys down getting pulled over everything, I may be there. Or, I may grab a seat with you guys if there is an open one...

1081 - 1100 of 3918 Posts