Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 3918 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Randy better give you that shit for free! I need to go down there for some driver and passenger glass, amond other misc parts... i could spend a whole day picking through that place... pretty cool stuff there... the fab shop is neat too.

i'm also picking up those manual OD benders.. i need to bend some 5/8's tube
so holler at me if ya need to use them.

Cool. Thanks man... I think I am going to stop by Drivin Friday and do some shopping. If I cant get them there, I will take you up on that offer...

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have no idea where that is at... ??? So, maybe. :toothless
The big mountain range west of the 17 near Black Canyon City. They pretty much run from Lake Pleasant to Prescott and Crown King is at the top of the heap. I used to head out from the Bumble Bee exit but am up for any suggestions.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Cool. Thanks man... I think I am going to stop by Drivin Friday and do some shopping. If I cant get them there, I will take you up on that offer...
Drivin is that like a junkyard or something cause I could use some parts. The ones I go to like pick and pull and pick a part dont really have a good selection here in tempe. pick and pull is usually my first stop.

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Drivin is that like a junkyard or something cause I could use some parts. The ones I go to like pick and pull and pick a part dont really have a good selection here in tempe. pick and pull is usually my first stop.
Driven is a Bronco specific wrecking yard. Its about 70% classic Broncos and 30% full size... in general, if they dont have the part you need, they can find it for you. I will say that, you do pay a bit more for the convenience and knowledge at Driven but if there are parts you cant find or you dont want to wander around a yard for 3 hours before you find what you need, its worth it. Randy and Tiffany own it. Very good people....

225 South 35th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85009-4722
(602) 269-3969
www.drivenautoparts.com

Give them a call and see if they have what you need...

·
Registered
259 Posts
i second this! He has given me some amazing deals, i always walk outta there with a truck bed full of stuff for less than 100.00

dont call and ask about prices, just go there, its always diff.

Driven is a Bronco specific wrecking yard. Its about 70% classic Broncos and 30% full size... in general, if they dont have the part you need, they can find it for you. I will say that, you do pay a bit more for the convenience and knowledge at Driven but if there are parts you cant find or you dont want to wander around a yard for 3 hours before you find what you need, its worth it. Randy and Tiffany own it. Very good people....

225 South 35th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85009-4722
(602) 269-3969
www.drivenautoparts.com

Give them a call and see if they have what you need...

·
Ford Tatted On My Chest
1,456 Posts
Hey guys, Bronco is still for sale, i need to sell it ASAP though i am moving in a month and got to get rid of it before i leave, I am asking 3500 for it, but would take 3000 easy. if none of yalls want it then help me find someone who wants it, i need the money so i can move and fix my other car!! Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey guys, Bronco is still for sale, i need to sell it ASAP though i am moving in a month and got to get rid of it before i leave, I am asking 3500 for it, but would take 3000 easy. if none of yalls want it then help me find someone who wants it, i need the money so i can move and fix my other car!! Thanks guys!!
Dude I will spread the word around but most of the people i know either have 4x4's or arent looking but maybe they know someone who knows someone:thumbup.

·
Ford Tatted On My Chest
1,456 Posts
Dude I will spread the word around but most of the people i know either have 4x4's or arent looking but maybe they know someone who knows someone:thumbup.
Thanks man, its got a freshly put together efi 460, comp cams cam, new springs fresh valves, gasket match porting, brand new KM2's, comes with bunch of spare stuff too...

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
Damn Ryan you beat me to it. But yeah any one interested in heading out, my boys from Tilted Lids will be performing out there if you havent heard of them you check them out here: http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_4735032

Guaranteed to be an awesome show. We should bring the Broncos out in full force.

1201 - 1220 of 3918 Posts