Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

121 - 140 of 3940 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
ah the good ol coves, is it still as druckin and stupid as always out there??

if any of you guys go be very careful. their is always a DUI task force setup out there
Its not as bad as it used to be. You still get the drunk n stupid people out there, just not as many. I see it as a form of entertainment.

I haven't seen a DUI check point out there in a long time. Although we haven't been able to get to the lake on laybor day for the past 2 years it wouldn't suprise me if they had them set up every mile.

Jason im down for sunday and monday

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
I refuse to go and put up with morons like that. I have not been out there for at least 5 years or more

·
Registered
209 Posts
ah the good ol coves, is it still as druckin and stupid as always out there??

if any of you guys go be very careful. their is always a DUI task force setup out there
I AM THE DUI TASK :smilie_slap:twak:whip:enforceFORCE

Its not as bad as it used to be. You still get the drunk n stupid people out there, just not as many. I see it as a form of entertainment.

I haven't seen a DUI check point out there in a long time. Although we haven't been able to get to the lake on laybor day for the past 2 years it wouldn't suprise me if they had them set up every mile.

Jason im down for sunday and monday
Cool. Sounds like a plan and I will bring the uuhhhh....Shade:haha. Bill what say you. Does the wife have Monday off or are you guys still gonna be busy w/ family?

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yup I think I will.

Ill GET SOME at table mesa!:goodfinge
Hopefully that works out for ya. Let us know how the water is....:haha

Sunday/Monday run to the lake the. Looks like the weather is going to be nice too. We will have to post up some signs for the drunk and stupid people to meet up at Table Mesa:histerica

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
not concerned with water but rather big rocks instead

their are plenty of drunk and stupid up there too but typically they cant get to where we wheel

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well Looks like I'll should be there Sunday and maybe some others but you never know...:beer
:rockon:rockon:chili::twotu::drinkbud. It just wouldn't be right without ya Bill. The AZ crew is set to take the beach. We will even have shade:doh0715::haha

·
Registered
209 Posts
Another Great Trip

Hey guys here is a pic I snapped real quick. Glad we all got to make it out. The other Az folks are missin' out!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Great weekend again, glad those other guys didn't show up :haha

If you know who I mean...:haha All we were missing was Shane's clan...:beer

Until the next one, when we invite everyone, but no-one shows party:histerica:histeric:rofl::rockon

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yeah...I know what ya mean;). One day the rest of the Az BRONCOs will show up to see what they have been missing out on. OK Shane, you are no longer allowed to leave town when we do a lake run! :smilie_slap:twak:toothless. JK. Definately gota have the Shane family out there next time. Now we are gonna make your boy bring his boat that you guys had to go to BFE to get:toothless

OK guys. Lets plan the next outing. Open to all the AZ Bronco folks. Check your dates and see when you can come out. Remember this is all about good food, cold:beer, good music and good people. If you enjoy that then you don't wanna miss out....

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Until the next one, when we invite everyone, but no-one shows party:histerica:histeric:rofl::rockon
but thats normal here and has been for years

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Yeah...I know what ya mean;). OK Shane, you are no longer allowed to leave town when we do a lake run! Now we are gonna make your boy bring his boat that you guys had to go to BFE to get
That trip was a killer... spent 36 hours in a pickup truck over the course of 3 days. Got that damn boat home from Denver though!! You can plan on seeing it out at the lake soon. Glad you guys had fun... wish I coulda been there!!

but thats normal here and has been for years
I think its indicative of Arizona... this entire state lacks "community" and people just do their own thing. You can live in a house for 5 years and never meet your neighbor. Unfortunately, that rings true with the Bronco guys here to. Its too bad really...

·
Registered
496 Posts
09-09-2009 ---Emergency Delivery

Hey boys, very good chance of being a grandpa again today... My wifes' duaghter is being flown into Desert Sam for an emergency delivery right now..Two months ealy, but child wants out...CRAZY:doh0715::rockon

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
I think its indicative of Arizona... this entire state lacks "community" and people just do their own thing. You can live in a house for 5 years and never meet your neighbor. Unfortunately, that rings true with the Bronco guys here to. Its too bad really...
thats what I thought at first but I find that not to be the case. I can round up at least 3-4 people at a moments notice for a day trip, night run, overnight campout whatever through some of the local club boards. I took me forvever to meet people on fsb, very easy other places. something about bronco owners makes them not wanna go enjoy the outdoors:whiteflag

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Hey boys, very good chance of being a grandpa again today... My wifes' duaghter is being flown into Desert Sam for an emergency delivery right now..Two months ealy, but child wants out...CRAZY:doh0715::rockon
:thumbup

thats what I thought at first but I find that not to be the case. I can round up at least 3-4 people at a moments notice for a day trip, night run, overnight campout whatever through some of the local club boards. I took me forvever to meet people on fsb, very easy other places. something about bronco owners makes them not wanna go enjoy the outdoors:whiteflag
Hmm. I cant argue it I guess. I know it has been a PITA to get people rounded up here since I joined. It seems like the dixie chapter, the CO and OR guys get out quite a bit. You think its a Bronco owner thing and not an AZ thing?? I mean, I own a Bronco and I like to enjoy the outdoors :toothless

Do the guys that head out with you on a moments notice own built rigs or are they closer to stockers? I ask because its easier to go if you have a rig (or quad, or jetski or whatever the chosen activity is) thats built and ready to go. I cant go hit the hard stuff because I DD my Bronco, so I am automatically eliminated from some of the runs...

Either way, you are right about getting the AZ crew together. Its not easy!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Dude thats AWESOME! A new member of the lake run crew:toothless:thumbup

Az Bronco owners = not enjoy outdoors. Hmmmm. Don't know about that logic. I've been taking my so called "mall cruiser" out since I bought it. At this point I will say they may have other interest in their own group they enjoy hanging out with making them less likely to venture out of their comfort zone. Im not into rock crawling or hard core trail riding were others may be.

Hmm. I cant argue it I guess. I know it has been a PITA to get people rounded up here since I joined. It seems like the dixie chapter, the CO and OR guys get out quite a bit. You think its a Bronco owner thing and not an AZ thing?? I mean, I own a Bronco and I like to enjoy the outdoors :toothless

Do the guys that head out with you on a moments notice own built rigs or are they closer to stockers? I ask because its easier to go if you have a rig (or quad, or jetski or whatever the chosen activity is) thats built and ready to go. I cant go hit the hard stuff because I DD my Bronco, so I am automatically eliminated from some of the runs...

Either way, you are right about getting the AZ crew together. Its not easy![/QUOTE]

All that said, I agree. There is not a since of spirit on a large scale in Az. The above states Shane mentioned and we can't forget about the great state of Texas. Those guys always seem to have something going on. Being born and raised there I may be biased in my opinion but, Texans have a since of community and pride in damn near everything they do. That said, I'm proud to call myself a part of our AZ crew and its up to us to keep it going strong.

Hell maybe Dustin will even come back to his senses and get himself a real truck BUILT FORD TOUGH instead of that Japanese thingamajiggy....I dont wanna here any sheait from you about Ford either..:twak:goodfinge You work for em and you got a welder:toothless

To hell with all this philosophy:duel Whens the next run!:toothless

121 - 140 of 3940 Posts