Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

161 - 180 of 3940 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Alright then... lets plan on it. Andy will have his boat, so we can get out on the water if we want. What time you guys thinkin? We may head out there early to try and get at some flat water (better for wakeboarding). Also, contemplating an overnighter. Anybody else interested in camping overnight?

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Crown King Run??

Any of you AZ boys wanna try to put together an Crown King run for late October, early November?? Should be cool by then and the CK run is a good warm up for what I hope is a great season of wheelin!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Just got back from the cinders. What a drive that was, haulin my quad up those hills sucked aaassssss. Time for a set gears, any suggestions from you guys on gear ratios for my set up?

[/IMG]

Shane Im down for the CK ride anytime. You guys get the dates figured out. I only have Thanksgiving weekend booked so far.

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Alright boys... lets plan on Saturday, November 7th for the CK run. We can try and meet early and head out (say, 9 am). Its a 4-5 hour trail, and thats without any problems.

More details to follow...

Whos in???

PS. Bill, I would love to join ya but I am helping V move that weekend.

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
No one?? Am I gonna run this by myself? Cmon guys, this is a nice warm up trail for the season... how about some of you guys that we havent met before?? Bueller.... anyone... Bueller....

November 7th is plenty of time to plan...

·
Bronco Master
569 Posts
I'm interested in going, but I'm going to SEMA 11/5-11/6, racing sailboats on Lake Pleasant on 11/7, then leaving for San Antonio on 11/9. How about the following weekend?

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
*****SHANE C and BEAST01***** I need you guys to text me. T-mobile had a sidekick black out and i lost every phone number i had saved. Just text me your names so i know who it is.

No one?? Am I gonna run this by myself? Cmon guys, this is a nice warm up trail for the season... how about some of you guys that we havent met before?? Bueller.... anyone... Bueller....

I said i would go, ya goober:twak

That was good deal for the jetski shane, but im in the middle of tryin to get rid of my colorado for a superduty or duramax. im gonna need a fat down payment.

·
Registered
496 Posts

An overnighter would be awesome!!! Run the day up there, suds at the top, camp and leave on sunday. Now that, i'd be up for.:beer

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
Text sent! I hear ya on the ski. Maybe next year??? Until then, you can just ride mine.

An overnighter would be awesome!!! Run the day up there, suds at the top, camp and leave on sunday. Now that, i'd be up for.:beer
I am down for an overnighter... lets plan on it. November 21st/22nd? Its gonna be cold!!

Too bad I am leaving Phoenix on the 4th I would be down to ride shot gun
When you gonna be in town?? We should put together a short run or at least some beer drinkin while you are here!!

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
SO what the heck happen to everyone??? I'm the totallly broke one here with no job. What gives??? IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE!!!
Im still here Bill!!!!! Got my locker sittin on the living room floor and will be gettin some wheels soon so we can slap that sterling into the pig :toothless

I havent heard back from anyone on the 21st run, but if I have some other guys who were in for the 7th so, do one of those two days work best for you or are you down for 2 runs??? Guage, Beast, anyone???

161 - 180 of 3940 Posts