Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1861 - 1880 of 3918 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
shit im going out to the lake thursday do alittle wheeling and swimming then ill prob head out to sedona within the next 3 weeks and also have a flag trip being planned i am the outcast of AZ faction :goodfinge
Ryan,

You should really consider joining the AZ Classic Bronco Club. They wheel at least once a month, usually more and when not wheeling as a group, a lot of those guys wheel with other friends. You could meet some new people, learn some stuff and wheel your balz off with those guys...

·
Registered
97 Posts
I still have some suspension work I gotta do before I can go wheeling. Getting rid of these blocks. Can't do too much with em. What you have in mind 81?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ryan,

You should really consider joining the AZ Classic Bronco Club. They wheel at least once a month, usually more and when not wheeling as a group, a lot of those guys wheel with other friends. You could meet some new people, learn some stuff and wheel your balz off with those guys...
ACB is a great group of folks.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Ryan,

yeah shane i have been considering it but due to the fact that i work weekends it seems like it might be taken advanted of very rarely

Sakosta im still running blocks in the rear your fine :beer well today possibly tomorrow ill be out at pleasant next week i want to do some table mesa wheeling or sedona

·
Registered
91 Posts
finally ready

Hey folks,

I finally have the Beast healthy enough to hit the trails for the first time since I got it. If anyone has a day or weekend trip in mind for the general phoenix area, let me know. I don't want to risk taking her out on my own without some seasoned local trail riders. I'm in east scottsdale; let's ride!:rockon

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Hey folks,

I finally have the Beast healthy enough to hit the trails for the first time since I got it. If anyone has a day or weekend trip in mind for the general phoenix area, let me know. I don't want to risk taking her out on my own without some seasoned local trail riders. I'm in east scottsdale; let's ride!:rockon
only places i go wheeling is either north phoenix or this spot me and Ed found way out west like 200th ave n bell so idk if my spots would be somewhere youd want to drive

·
Premium Member
5,107 Posts
only places i go wheeling is either north phoenix or this spot me and Ed found way out west like 200th ave n bell so idk if my spots would be somewhere youd want to drive
You boys should plan an Saguaro lake run... its some easy but fun trail riding and Saguaro is a nice lake. A trip out with some BBQing, beers and floating is a good time...

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
"Our annual Scottsdale Pavillions car show run will be held on Saturday June 9th, from about 4 pm on. The Pavillions are located just West of the Loop 101 in Scottsdale off of the Indian Bend exit in the Mcdonald's parking lot. Hope to see everyone there." Post from Arizona Classic Bronco's a few of us FSB guys are going to be heading out there would be cool if anyone else could show

·
Registered
91 Posts
"Our annual Scottsdale Pavillions car show run will be held on Saturday June 9th, from about 4 pm on. The Pavillions are located just West of the Loop 101 in Scottsdale off of the Indian Bend exit in the Mcdonald's parking lot. Hope to see everyone there." Post from Arizona Classic Bronco's a few of us FSB guys are going to be heading out there would be cool if anyone else could show
I'll be there! Maybe someone can help me find the coolant leak dripping down the passenger side of the truck near the starter.

·
Bronco Master
569 Posts
Been there done that with the Expedition guys a couple summers ago. Talk about sweating balls in a hot parking lot :barf

1861 - 1880 of 3918 Posts