Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I did the dumb thing and slammed my rear gate with the window up (I was fixing the motor) and ended up with an hour and a half job of vacuuming ahead of me.

Does anyone have the rear glass that fits an '86? I'll check the junk yard this week to see what I can find but if anyone has one sitting around or that I can come and remove, let me know. I appreciate it!

Thanks.

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you find a place that has a gate let me know, I need the plastic/bracket that holds the two bars together, I have yet to find one.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just went down the Pick and Pull on Priest & Chandler and got the glass out of a Bronco. It seemed that everything else was complete if you need to go and get your part. It's a primer gray Bronco. You'll recognize it by the custom interior wood paneling and the "trustworthy" looking rollcage.

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Just went down the Pick and Pull on Priest & Chandler and got the glass out of a Bronco. It seemed that everything else was complete if you need to go and get your part. It's a primer gray Bronco. You'll recognize it by the custom interior wood paneling and the "trustworthy" looking rollcage.
You like the Custom cage in that one LOL

·
Registered
170 Posts
Man, I am lazy as all hell. If I would have known you where going I would have given you a few bucks for the part.

:histerica

1 - 8 of 8 Posts