Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to have some mild body work done and possibly some paint as well.. Nothing serious or exteme.. Does anyone have a friend or a guy they know of that works at a reasonable cost and does decent work in the phx, az area? Not looking for show stopper quality as the trucks main purpose will be offroad driving but I want it to look good once I wash it up. Any help would be great,

Matt

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do you looking for single stage just to make it kinda look nice? Walts auto body and paint.

Looking for something that turns out decent and is affordable. I am having a friend do the body work, had him quote the paint and it was just out of my budget for paint( $6500) so he will do all the body work, primer it and smooth the top as well for $1200.00 and then I was looking to spend about 800-1000 on paint, then I will color sand and buff it down the road. have you had work done there before?

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Yeah hes Currently doing my buddiesd truck my Friend is his painted heres a picture before clear and wil a camera phone the quality isnt the best due to my camer phone.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah hes Currently doing my buddiesd truck my Friend is his painted heres a picture before clear and wil a camera phone the quality isnt the best due to my camer phone.
Is he affordable though?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes. Ill talk to him your looking to be in the under 1000$ range he can make something happen.

Exactly.. I am tryin to stay away from the Maaco shops and have someone who will spend a little more time with it, but I still have a budget of 1000-1200 for the paint as I am dumping about 1000.00 into body work ( prep, shaving the antenna, removing a few dents and slapping on a new tail gate skin) . See if thats something he can work with and I will go talk to him in person! Thanks man!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts