Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bud and I did a pre-run of the Upper Woodpecker trail for next Fridays run. Here's a few pics of me doing the Fire Hole obsticle and a short movie of one of my many pumpkin snags.

There are more pics and movies on my Super Ford site.

Movie
http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=95385

I hope this inspires more to show up.:beer

See you on the trail.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
gearrat said:
damn scott that looks like fun but............. :banghead
shut it cause you dont count anymore.:goodfinge

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
hey scott,
does bud have a website? if not can you get me more info on his truck, especially the front bumper? my little brother is getting ready to mod his dodge out more, and wants more info

wes

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WES said:
hey scott,
does bud have a website? if not can you get me more info on his truck, especially the front bumper? my little brother is getting ready to mod his dodge out more, and wants more info

wes
Here's a link to Bud's web page. http://4wheeldrive.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://home.att.net/%7Eallaxcs/BudsDodge.html

There's not a lot of info there. The bumper was built locally by Randy Ellis. There's a link to his web site on Buds page. If he wants more info on his truck have him e-mail Bud at [email protected] .

Bud and I custom built the front lift this summer. It gives about 6" of lift and relocates the front axle 3" further forward then it's stock position. I could go on but it's Bud's rig and your brother so they should talk. Bud is more then happy to talk about his truck in great detail.

I'm not sure where your brother lives but if he needs help with custom parts we'd be glad to build them for him out of our shop.

Here's a couple of shot to wet his taste buds on what our lift can do.

Upper Woodpecker

Golden crack

=== image pulled do to me being a jack a$$ and forgetting to resize it :doh: ===

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
dogonmut said:
If you plan a date to come out I'll plan a run around it.

Pack your bags. There's no excuse now. :beer
its always wheeling season in arizona....get down here an we can plan a run

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
thanks for the info scott, my bros is a 1/2 ton, so a lot of stuff will be different. we are about to do a 2 inch body lift, as much as i hate them, he wants taller shock towers and this is the only way to do that without hacking up the inner fenderwell, which he needs cause for some reason he likes mud as much as rocks. we will also be adding 37 inch mt/rs when the body lift is done, ill get pics of it as of now with the 5 inches of lift and 33s, they are way too small, thanks again for the info

wes

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
dogonmut said:
If you plan a date to come out I'll plan a run around it.

Pack your bags. There's no excuse now. :beer
Dustin said:
its always wheeling season in arizona....get down here an we can plan a run
It'll have to be after the first of the year (I wanna finish my SAS) but I'll go ahead and see what I can work out...[Beavis voice]This is gonna be cool, huh..uh-huh[/Beavis voice]

P.S. ya know, I've got a pretty big computer monitor but, MY GAWD! those pics are huge!!!:toothless

·
0 Posts
I dont know if that pic was big enough.

im in for the woodpecker run.. Were taking out a early bronco cause my pig needs work done to it.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
thats fine tacobreath....so thats 4 trucks so far

yeah blaze whenever...just bring it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts