1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Ahh man.. I'll be in Barstow on Sat. I believe I'm going via the way of Big bear trails. :thumbup

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
I'll be there. Gotta make some new friends that way next time I go and bury the bronco to the floor boards I'll have help getting it out haha. See you guys there.

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
You know ill be therw... We talked about it at the last ACORA meeting should be a good fun day...people going
Expecting mud same your time

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey guys new to the forum but wanted to join you guys. Would a two wheel drive bronco be okay? I currently don't have matching front gears. If i am in the clear what do we need to bring as far as for the clean up?

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Hey guys new to the forum but wanted to join you guys. Would a two wheel drive bronco be okay? I currently don't have matching front gears. If i am in the clear what do we need to bring as far as for the clean up?
I'm not going so I can't say for sure that 2wd will be ok.. However Jason will be there and make sure you get through whatever it is you need to get through..

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
2wd will be fine will be mostly parked ... Cleaning whatever we can of the canyon...great chance to meet some great people...And I believe there providing lunch

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
You should be ok if not I got a tow strap I can tug you around:thumbup

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
Guys in case u don't know..there won't be a shortage of capable vehicles...for those of us who know the lopez family 4x4's...they will be there...those trucks are impresively big...Jason I know u got pics...post some of joels little crew cab...Tonys or gills...79's

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its all good, open to all. just show up, sign the sheet get a free t-shirt, water and trash bag...........:rockon

·
F.O.T.M. - MAY 2014!!!
6,250 Posts
they used to bbq and have a free raffle at noon, not sure if they are this year. I will be there with the FS sand blasting graffiti on the West Fork. Anyone want to carry buckets of sand across the river?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they used to bbq and have a free raffle at noon, not sure if they are this year. I will be there with the FS sand blasting graffiti on the West Fork. Anyone want to carry buckets of sand across the river?
yes thats what they did last year. my buddy donated 12 cases of soda this year. so come out, clean up and eat some b.b.q. :beer

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
haha yep my dad has told me storys of the old days out there. i told him it sounds like they had to much fun out there and fawked it up for us younger guys haha

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I havent been to Azusa in years! It use to be free and open 24/7. Now you have to pay and pickup trash?
are you kidding........:goodfinge
yes the FS regulates and charges a day use fee....:banghead
but not on this day........:rockon
bring your bronco, i've only seen your superduty.......:thumbup

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Not sure if I will make this. I will have to find the old pictures from the 80's when we used to play up there. When it really was a "Zoo"

·
Registered
347 Posts
Guys in case u don't know..there won't be a shortage of capable vehicles...for those of us who know the lopez family 4x4's...they will be there...those trucks are impresively big...Jason I know u got pics...post some of joels little crew cab...Tonys or gills...79's
The Lopez family*

Tony Sr.*

Tony Jr.*

Gil

Here is a picture of Joel's truck*

1 - 20 of 71 Posts