Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didnt think mud could be so fun. I rode down to azusa canyon and met up with Matt (HicBronco) and Chris (Chris85xlt). Rode in with Chris and watched people get stuck, break stuff, lose tires, even a rollover. When we were leaving a Medivac Hellicopter landed to pick up someone who was hit in the head with a flying shackle.. Dont know the details though. Hope she is ok. All in all it was lots of fun. We were there for maybe 4 hours and saw lots of action.. Gotta thank Chris for letting me tag along in his Bronco.

Here is Matt stuck... Needs some 40"s
:drinkbud

you cant really tell from this picture but that truck that is sort of leaning lost the bead on the tire (16.5)... when they were pulling him out the tire fell off.. the truck to the left thats being pulled had his tie rod bent up when the strap got caught on the tire.

didnt really take many pics.. was too busy with the video camera..
heres a pic of chris's 85 bronco..

this dumbass :slap was doing donuts and rolled it.. After that turd got his jeep running he took off and some of the ACORA members picked up the broken glass, tranny fluid, etc.. that was left.. :beer

this thing was pretty cool..

this was even cooler..

all 18 pics i took here.. http://www.bronkzilla.com/images/122103/ :santa

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
clicky no worky

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
dammit now it does

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
too bad bronkzilla isnt finished otherwise you could have shown them how its done/crushed the heep owner for rolling his junk and then not picking up his crap.

·
Registered
918 Posts
IM JEALOUS :cry Maybe i can go next time

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RaisedIIPerfection said:
IM JEALOUS :cry Maybe i can go next time

if you take your truck ill take mine.. (id definatley need some inner fenders for the front) :santa

·
Registered
918 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
if you take your truck ill take mine.. (id definatley need some inner fenders for the front) :santa
March 19 :beer

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
mud is fun win someone elses truck and if you dont have to get out and wade through the mud when you get stuck

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,598 Posts
Chris85xlt said:
Stuck blazer and suburban
I'm liking the 4 door Ford in the back ground. theres a couple Chevys in this picture?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts