Registered
9,895 Posts
Damnit.. why does it have to be on Sunday? I can't make it.. :cry

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill try to make it out if i can :thumbup
:thumbup don't forget to wear your new offroading shirt if your able to make it :haha

Damnit.. why does it have to be on Sunday? I can't make it.. :cry
I'm sure there will be more or better yet everything that needs to get done will get done and the canyon will open up....by the way your new toy is looking great, can't wait to see it in action :beer

·
Banned
4,446 Posts
:thumbup don't forget to wear your new offroading shirt if your able to make it :haha

I'm sure there will be more or better yet everything that needs to get done will get done and the canyon will open up....by the way your new toy is looking great, can't wait to see it in action :beer
x2 vic

·
Registered
9,895 Posts

Thanks!

I can't wait for the canyon to open so I can bring my new toy there and show ya all up!

:brownbag

:histerica

40's on 1/2 ton axles.. you know it! :thumbup

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
will have to make it.in my neighbors high boy..unless i get my junk running...

·
Registered
527 Posts
Im a little bit busy building broncos. Should have the white one done by some time Saturday, and ended up with a red one that has to be done in a short time.
Soooo many Bronco's, so little time.
Between having burned the midnight oil the last few nights at "The Shop" trying to make Worldclasssnipers rig road worthy enough to get home, and this close race foe FOTM, I'm a wreck! I could use the day off.
By the way, did all of us vote this month? This is a real nail biter and two guys are going toe to toe in yet another real tight race.
I too am on the fence about being able to make it. Ive got my little girls with agendas that seem to come before my play time.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Ed... All work and no play = no bueno

·
Registered
527 Posts
Ed... All work and no play = no bueno

I hear you man. While I may not physically be there, each and every one of my babies are there. All of the 1 ton Broncos should be in attendance, so there will always be a part of me there.
While wheelin is my passion, the girls are my life. Time is limited with everything we have going on so spending time with them is my very first priority, and things that I would like to do are put on hold.

Ron should be holding down things this weekend, I understand he will be our main ACORA rep and man in charge for this clean up event.

He does quite a bit in this area, and some other areas of wildlife preservation, so this thing will be left in great hands.

I'm sure the pics will bring all of us a small taste of the goodness of the canyons, in the event that some of us can't make it.

Shoot that reminds me,,,,,,I have to give him some donations for the event......

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
The work party was a success, we had representation from several clubs and the work got done. The canyon will be open for the 4th but i don't expect mud for a month or so

·
Registered
537 Posts
If you guys really want to do some work? The spillway there at Deep Creek needs a good cleanup! I was there last week and cleaned up my area but I could have spent the whole day picking up trash! I saw shoes bottles cans and diapers!
People are disgusting!
If anybody would like todo a clean up day at Deep Creek I will donate my pickup to haul the trash away! One load only cause at this time I have no idea where to take it. Unless we could get a trash service company to supply a trash bin!
I think Tony might have the contacs for that. Just a thought.

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
post something up and see what kinda response you get... If I'm available I'm in

1 - 20 of 25 Posts