Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got back. the place was very muddy. people were getting suck left and right :thumbup

heres a pic of me stuck. looks pretty lame but the mud was super slick and soft

the rest are in my superford
LINK

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
that mud looks pretty sticky

Edit: oh yeah and i like those racing slicks you have on your bronco in that picture :toothless

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
nice Chris. Man wish I could wheel in a wide open area like that. No place up here in Alaska to do that.

Those are some nice racing slicks. where you planning on going to the track afterwards?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Chris, that's the first picture of your truck that I've seen where it actually looks blue...all the rest, it looks black to me. :toothless

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Dustin said:
yuck mud.....your a brave soul :beer have fun at the car wash:toothless
Welcome to our world!!! :rebelflag

Hey, Chris..whats the story with the 2wd bike, and the phucked up Pathfinder???

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris, that's the first picture of your truck that I've seen where it actually looks blue...all the rest, it looks black to me.
yeah i get that alot. its midnight metalic blue. when i wax it, it gets really dark looking

Hey, Chris..whats the story with the 2wd bike???
dont know much about the bike. i did talk to the owner but i was more interest in his truck. the bike did have a driveshaft that goes threw the gas tank to the front. then a chain goes to the front tire. there is a disk brake at the Trans-fer case. it was pretty cool

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
if you only knew......... :histerica

oh I do know quite well, that is why I hate mud now.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Wow that place has changed. We used to go there around the early to mid-eighties. Used to be all rocks and sand down to the mud hole. Used to be ALOT narrower.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
if you only knew......... :histerica
:lolup :histerica

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey chris how far is that in the canyon. im originally from around that area i've been to azusa canyon before to cliff jump, and paint ball back in the day. i want to check it out when i come home this summer.
the mud is pretty far down from the enterance of the off road area. they dumped alot of water to get ready for the winter storms and run offs.
during the summer its usually filled up with water and gets kinda boring but if are lucky u might get some mud. the best time to go up there is during late fall to early spring.
hey I used to be a referee at the Azusa paintball place. the fields were pretty cool except for all that walking :mad: :D

Wow that place has changed. We used to go there around the early to mid-eighties. Used to be all rocks and sand down to the mud hole. Used to be ALOT narrower
my dad used to take me up there during the late 80's to early 90's in the bronco. the place did change alot. i do remember there was alot of rocks and sand but after el nino couple years ago it changed alot. most of the rock are now found near the begining and all the sand was washed down to the end so thats why theres alot of mud. also the ranger would contol the dam more often to prevent another el nino incident because it really screwed the place up. so during summer its FULL of water and during winter its almost empty. after the el nino, no stock vehicle could cross the first water crossing b/c all the sand was washed away leaving only huge rocks and was about waist deep. i know this because i drove into it and got stuck then filled the interior with water. after el nino they re did everything so its easy to get in and its mostly flat now. the main interests is now mud :thumbup

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,074 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun..You'll definitely need to break the pressure washer out after that ride..That's pretty much what happens every time you go out on a trail here in Florida..mud, mud, more mud..:thumbup

1 - 18 of 18 Posts