Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well 10 years here on FullsizeBronco and 66 years old today and what a trip it's been, just got back from brunch in Hollywood, Café Med on Sunset Blvd. which has been in tons of movies like Get Shorty and brunch was fabulous:thumbup...lol lol....at least I'm still here......:histerica
etc.
Happy Easter everyone, enjoy! :thumbup

·
Eric
2,624 Posts
Happy birthday! What's on the docket for celebration next year?

Eric

·
Premium Member
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably the same, it's really fun to sit in the restaurant and watch people go by and all the tourist vans with their roofs cut off loaded with people driving back and forth on Sunset Blvd. There was a celebrity in the restaurant yesterday who's English who used to be on a BBC show called Couplings and now he's a lead in AD, I saw his face in the trailer last nite and he's been in a bunch of other pictures like Black Beard with John Malcovitch , you just never know.....the food is really good and Lorenzo the manager is a great guy, Italian of course.....lol lol.....the hostess is also Italian, Daniela is very cute, great personality and slender.

I even got my hematology doctor to go there in Feb. and she emailed me from there while having lunch.......:rofl:

Thanks Guys! :twotu:

·
Super Moderator
26,051 Posts
yo Bro!

Happy Belated Birthday!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,660 Posts
Happy After-Birth JK. :toothless

1 - 9 of 9 Posts