Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going to be a daddy tomorrow. They are going to induce labor tomorrow at 6:30 AM. The due date was the 9th but my wife's bloodpressure is getting high so they moved it up. I cant wait I'm so tired of my wife being pregnant. Wish us luck.:clap

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
lots of new daddies on fsb recently.
congrats bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! post pics when you can.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When did yall go back to work after your kids were born? My boss wants me back to work on tuesday. Is it just me but should I wait until they let my wife go home after 48 hours? They are'nt going to let her and my boy come home until wedensday.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
your wife will be fine while you are at work, she'll just be sleeping and nursing. there is no reason you should not be back at work on tuesday. you can go visit her and hang out after work.

·
Registered
966 Posts
You will be alright. I was at the hospital for 5 days with the wife and kid, and i would have went home but that was a hour away and at the time i was on 4 month vaction and didnt have to go to work. She will be just fine. Congrats!!! By the was what did we have and how big?

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,147 Posts
Hang tough Pappy. Many sleepless nights to come, along with those smiles that make it all worthwhile! Congrats! :thumbup

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you guys. He is 7 pounds 4 onces and 19". Hes got all his fingers and toes. My wife was in labor for nine hours. Ill have pics sone.:thumbup

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the next morning and man did i catch hell for it lol

CONGRATS
Ya I went to work today but we needed the money so shes ok with it. I missed 16 hours this week but I worked saturday to make up 8. The wife was sent to the hospitial on friday because of her bloodpressure so I missed a couple hours that day a whole day yesterday and Im working a half a day tomorrow because I have to pick them up at noon. So I kind of had to work today. I miss my boy already. Im gonna get cleaned up and go hang out. Update tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts