Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
4,322 Posts
They don't look little... They ARE little...I just can't... All I do is chuckle too. Especially when they're all like aye a bronco brother (sister)... Ah, no... Not even close...

Does that make me a snob 🤔

·
Registered
1986 Eddie Bauer 5.0EFI AOD Full length headers Y pipe into single 3" Magnaflow 3" factory exit
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, I think we'll be ok. I don't think its gonna be much different than a Rubicon Jeep someone did the Mopar accessories 1" lift to so they could fit 35's under it. All I can say is I like what it's done with the value of our Bronco's!!

·
Registered
95 5.8L MAF XLT, Hedman Shorties/MF SS Y & Muff, E4OD, Man hubs, KYB Quads, 31x10.5x15, 304K miles
1,416 Posts
"Talk is Talk but Seeinisbelevin" There is no Substitute!!!!!
;)
(Edited) Just because Ford calls it a Bronco (Whatever) doesn't mean it's a Bronco, and definitely not a "FSB". If anything it needs its own Forum cause it has nothing in common with Real Broncos other than its name!!!

·
Premium Member
1995 5.8, 2.5" Rough Country Lift, Extended RA's, 4.10's, 33" BFG's
6,094 Posts
I don't even know why the Bronco Sport has a sub forum on this site. The Bronco II isn't discussed here so neither should the Sport

·
Registered
1996 Bronco, 351, Green Metallic, 1990 Bronco, 351, Oxford White
11 Posts
Is it just me, or does the new Bronco look like a Land Rover product??? I saw a Bronco and a Land Rover sitting side by side and could not get over the resemblance. Wonder if it leaks oil like a British product?

·
Super Moderator
29,438 Posts
I don't even know why the Bronco Sport has a sub forum on this site. The Bronco II isn't discussed here so neither should the Sport
Yo J,
Decision was stated you our site's owners

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
4,322 Posts
Is it just me, or does the new Bronco look like a Land Rover product??? I saw a Bronco and a Land Rover sitting side by side and could not get over the resemblance. Wonder if it leaks oil like a British product?
I've been saying since they released the first concept drawings that it looked like a land Rover bred with an fj and this was their offspring... Guess we know where does really drew their inspiration (hint, it wasn't the 1st gen)...

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
2,384 Posts
The nut sure the hell fell FAR away from the tree here……. It’s a “ jeelanrubirover” you couldn’t pay me to drive one, and I’m on Ssi!!!

Reactions: BroncMom

·
Registered
1986 Eddie Bauer 5.0EFI AOD Full length headers Y pipe into single 3" Magnaflow 3" factory exit
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A friend stopped by in a soft top 4 door Bronco tonight and confirmed my suspicions, very similar size to the Jeep Wranger (small) Went for a ride, its no Full size Bronco that's for sure. Nice electronics, big screen & sync, rides decent, but definitely not very big, but it doesn't have the package with the 35's either.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I’ve had 3 NAS Defenders, 2 ‘97’s and a ‘95. Nothing will ever replace those original trucks and all of their foibles. I feel the same way about these new Bronco’s…It’s tough bringing back a legend given current Gov’t oversight and whatever these drivers today think of as convenience… just sayin”…

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Hey would ya look at that, the neighbor brought home a good one today, 35's and a hardtop, and it's ok, just like a Jeep, it's basicly a Ford Bronco Rubicon. I'll still stick with my old school Bronco.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts