Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1992 full size bronco, 5.8/351, 6 inch lift, 35” tires.
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a member on here before, I left when I sold my bronco but I just purchased another project. It’s a 1992 ok edition(white) with 5.8 and 171k on the dash. New transmission and no clue about engine. It’s a project right now. I’m making it into a daily driver/camping rig. I’m live on the panhandle of Florida. Wish me luck on a another money pit. Previous name on here was imlikeojnow.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,807 Posts
Welcome back old timer. :toothless
Lots of people have lost their connection to their original profile due to some security change awhile back. Contact a mod or admin if you want to merge the two.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Welcome back and congrats on the 92 ok edition!

·
Super Moderator
24,692 Posts
Yo imlikeojnow,
Welcome home!
"How To Change Username
Your chosen username is the one thing in your user profile you cannot change yourself, but the administrators can do it for you manually.
While logged onto the under your current user name, use the "Contact Us" form at Contact Us for your request. Please provide your desired username."

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum FAQs includes for example:
How To Upload Images To Posts & How to Use Search.
See more tips!

See Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) ... includes such as, "Tailgate Window repair & troublehooting".

➡ Try to participate and VOTE in our Full-Size of the Month (F.O.T.M.) & Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.) Contests @ F.O.T.M Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes! They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!
Then get ready for the Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.)⚠

Al

·
Registered
1992 full size bronco, 5.8/351, 6 inch lift, 35” tires.
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome and red thanks bud, Pepe you still the one legged man in an ass kicking contest? Either way, yeah between deployments, retirements, bunch of vehicles in between. Sold the Jeep and got the bronco again. Let’s see what happens next.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,887 Posts
Pepe you still the one legged man in an ass kicking contest?
Until I figure out how to grow it back or life stops kickin' my ass. :p Deployment and Retirement? You civilian now?
Sold a Jeep... did it leave a bad taste in yer mouth?

Look forward to seeing how it goes. Once you go Bronco... you always come back sooner or later. ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats on retirement...I retired from the Navy in 04....16 years ago now...seems like yesterday I stepped off the plane for boot camp. Going to follow your build...I'm working on a 96 EB...my second Bronco as well. My first was an 87 EB with a 351W like this one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts