Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i dont have one yet, but there is one im looking at, i haven't gone yet, but i know when you take off the cap, you lose the seatbelts in the back right? is there a middle seatbelt in the back? or is there some mod to keep the seatbelts? i plan on losing the roof just putting a tarp over it when im not driving it

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
It would help if we knew what year truck. I had a 90 and a 91 and if I remember correctly they were all lap belts in the back seat.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry.. im looking at a 90 eddie bower if that means anything

·
User that is Registered
998 Posts
No Broncos had shoulder belts until 92

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No Broncos had shoulder belts until 92
thanks man, preciate it... how hard is it to remove the top i read a tutorial but it was with the shoulder belts... i plan on having the top off all the time except for winter, what do you guys do when it rains or can you just set it on there

·
One Cold North Dakotan
3,150 Posts
It's easy to take off with 2 people. I'm going to leave mine off for the whole summer next year.. I don't have carpet though. As long as the rear seat is put forward it will shed water for the most part also. However, yes when it rains you can just set it on there but it would be easier to throw a tarp over it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's easy to take off with 2 people. I'm going to leave mine off for the whole summer next year.. I don't have carpet though. As long as the rear seat is put forward it will shed water for the most part also. However, yes when it rains you can just set it on there but it would be easier to throw a tarp over it.
good i was thinking about doing the tarp thing too

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
If you were going to leave the top off just go get some Wet Okole seat covers or other neoprene covers. They work amazing and keep that smell out. Oh, and it's Bauer, not Bower. :duh

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you were going to leave the top off just go get some Wet Okole seat covers or other neoprene covers. They work amazing and keep that smell out. Oh, and it's Bauer, not Bower. :duh
gonna keep a tarp over it when it rains though

·
Registered
607 Posts
Thats for sure. I had my softtop down monday night. It wasn't supposed to rain until wednesday morning. Came out tuesday morning. My 6x9's are soaked. Along with the rest of my truck. Though I also don't have interior.
Freaking rain!

Can't trust any weather.

D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts