Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I play with my
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted todo something with the back seat of my truck and subwoofers I want to combined them I was thing if anyone would know anything about doing it would be the boys at FSB if anyone out there has any ideas or has even done such a thing please tell me thank you~kyle

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
if you don't use the rear seat you could make a false one out of MDF and put some padding on it. then that would be the box for your subs. facing rear ward.

or if you need the rear seat usable and want to be able to fold it forward, you could make a box under the rear floor. with the sub mounted to MDF where the floor under the rear seat used to be. for an idea of the space available search for "under floor storage" or secret storage.

most people just put an easy to make sub box behind the rear seat. mine are removable(with propper tools) so i can use the space for hauling if i need to.

what are you looking for in terms of sizes of subs and number of subs? are you looking fo SQ or SPL? invasive or not? i've got a lot more ideas if you want.

·
I play with my
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually went to this caraudio store today and I saw the perfect solution they had a box made for down firing I can have the speakers facing the back of the seat and I could mount the Amp either on the sides of the box or on the back of the box it was really nice and it cost about 170 USD so I'm probally gonna go back there and pickup the box~Kyle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts