Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after being on disability since 2012 it looks like I’ll be getting the best job of my life. Been working doing construction since spring killing myself for like 2 bucks an hour starving as usual . I had an interview yesterday and it looks like I will be doing commercial refrigeration , chiller , electrical and plumbing for a local food processor. The job fits like a glove for me , the work is cake after killing myself for months and the money ( still have to negotiate that ) looks like more than I’ll know what to do with . I never expected this to just fall in my lap like it did but I have been looking for this for a looooong time . Totally still pinching myself to make sure I am not dreaming , a lot of hard work and prayers went into this day and it looks like it finally paid off.

·
Super Moderator
23,185 Posts
Yo,
Best news I've heard in awhile!
Good fortune with the company.
Al

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the Broncos will love me for it LOL. Gonna be long hours but maintenance Forman is worth it. I feel really good about it and the company offers excellent benefits along with 401K so I will be able to do the things I could only dream of before . I definitely paid my dues to get there . You guys were one of the first to know as through all the BS y’all had my back for emotional support. I actually am thinking of investing my money in a business for the future that the GF ( soon to be wife now ) can manage while I am working . I have starved for so long I know squandering the money gets me nowhere already. I am thinking a southern style restaurant would be my choice as I do refrigeration and I am working for a food supply so profit with low overhead would be easy. It’s like winning the lottery to have this opportunity and I plan on making the best of it. Thanks for the good will guys !

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,545 Posts
:grats :woot :partytrain

Now you:
:dj:

And:
:drunkfloor

Until you:
:uke:

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Seriously bud... congrats in a big way. :thumbup
Now just don't go fukkin' it or yourself up. :goodfinge
Did both already LOL this time around I’ll be a little smarter . Funny thing is now pot is legal in illinois and I can’t smoke . Not sure they drop yet but I sure won’t take chances . Back in the day ( 1991 ) the carpenters local 1 got me but the job sucked anyhow , they did me a favor.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts