Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finaly kinda got my back window fixed. i tested the motor by puting the wires directly onto the battery and it worked so then i just ran two wires directly to the battery and when ever i need to lower the window i just touch the wires to the battery away it goes. if i get around to it i might add a three way switch in the cab so i don't have to pop the hood all the time but for right now i am just glad i cand get the window down and tail gate open:chili:

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
grrr.....If your motor works there can only be a few other things wrong with it.

Check the tailgate to make sure it's closing properly so that the switch is closing correctly.

Check the switch to make sure that it's working correctly.

My Bronco was hacked like that and it irritates me that the simple stuff was hacked and now i have to go through and make it original again.

It's a VERY simple circuit and requires very little knowledge of electrical, the topic has been covered numerous times, just do a search for it, and i bet you could have your answers in no time at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.