Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright you fawkers Lets show those Heep owners what we got. The Bash is On the 23rd of April in Callahan off of 301. I know how to get there. Pm me for directions. This thing is going to be huge. Food, drink, Thousands of dollars in Stuff being raffled off from various sponsors. $10 to run in the comp. free to watch. Heres the Link to more info!! Clicky here for details and sponsors

jrdbronco
gearhead
Flamudslinger
baddassonetonf100
swampwalker3

you guys better come and help represent so those Heeps wont have anything to talk smack about anymore, I for one am tired of hearing about it
My rigs ready to go locked front and rear rear disks and shaved 9inch.

·
Registered
93 Posts
hey guys, i'm stationed in key west, but am gonna be headed to south carolina that weekend. i would love to stop by and check it out, where exactly is this bash happening? What's it all about? Thanks.....

Pete

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
its where a bunch of guys like us in various rigs from jeeps, chevy's, and broncos to tubed out rigs like the Legend get together and compete for prizes and stuff. kinda like a north florida Real Truck Challenge. go to claycounty4x4.com for more info, bearfoot provided the main link at the top of the thread

·
Registered
93 Posts
sweet, looks like a blast. i'll stop by to watch, but i can't afford to break down - i have to report to the national law enforcement training center in charleston s.c. the next day!

Pete

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Swampwalker3 said:
If I can get towed, the Rig will be there. I not, I'll show up and cheer for the Jeeps.
Dont make me slap the piss out of you for sayin that shit on a bronco forum!!!:twak :twak :twak :beer :histerica

·
Registered
238 Posts
That sounds like a blast. Might have to go just to spectate.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll try to make it. It's a lot closer to my house in case i need to be bailed out again. maybe my brother's truck will be done by then so he can tear up his own sh*t. i haven't done anything else to my truck, but i'll just come to watch.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts